“Hard to fine but worth the experience!”
Review of Voo La Voo cafe

Voo La Voo cafe
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Description: French cafe, serving omelet, salad, panini, sweet & savory crepes{ Gluten {free available }. Homemade gelato , specialties coffees .
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Formerly from Key West, originally from France, Sylvie has made yet another mark on the culinary scene here in Wilton Manors, Florida. Voo La Voo puts the funk in funky and the taste in tasty. Located on a cul-de-sac near the train tracks in Wilton manors, this place could be in Key West or on the French Riviera. The point is that it's now part of the local scene here and anyone who hasn't discovered it needs to ASAP!

I took a couple of friends there for breakfast today and we all left more than satisfied. That, at least two of us needed to go out on a walk to help work off some of the calories that we ingested over the course of our breakfast there.

Fresh orange juice. Freshly brewed coffee. Amazing fresh crepes with fresh ingredients including mine which was smoked salmon and brie. My friends had eggs and fresh spinach, and a wonderful ham and brie cheese on a croissant. Sylvie surprised us with a sweet crepe for dessert. I think my head and stomach are both exploding right now.

Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. She has a wide selection of French wines. Live music on Saturday brunch. Fresh flowers or orchids on every table. Her attention to detail is flawless. Please find her on this quiet little street, tucked away in East Wilton manors. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

We stumbled upon this (honestly) hidden gem and were blown away! The authentically Breton crepes and egg dishes are magnificent. With wines and crafted coffee drinks, your brunch experience will be truly memorable. The baguette and pastries were delicious and would round out an afternoon café break.

The French ladies who run this sweet café make coming back a joy.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Hidden within the confines of the Eucalyptus Gardens of Wilton Manors is a gem of a restaurant. Silvie, the owner, chef and server has produced the closest thing I have found in the States to a true French culinary experience. Her crepes in the Breton style and her omelettes are filled with amazing things. I enjoyed her Salad Niçoise and luxuriated in the pleasant outdoor atmosphere of her garden dining area. This is now my "go to" place for breakfasts and lunch

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Oh my, this is a really cool place.
I looked at the menu and had a hard time deciding I'm more a basic breakfast person and basic is not on the menu.
Took a chance and was very surprised!
The prices seemed high but for fresh prepared food with a large portion it is a good value and finished with a full breakfast.
The owner is very nice and friendly who pays attention to details for the customer's satisfaction. If what you want is not on the menu, be sure to inquire with your desires.
It does take time to prepare the food, surly worth the wait so, relax with a coffee and enjoy the scenery and the atomsphere!

1  Thank Steven K
Reviewed 21 November 2016

Nestled in Eucalyptus Gardens off 26th Street is this French Gem. My partner and I miss traveling to the south of France so we found this great substitute. Owner Sylvie conjures up great galettes (buckwheat crepes) in a superb variety: savory and sweet. Three friends joined us for lunch and everyone ended the meals singing loud praises for the meals we had thoroughly enjoyed. In addition to crepes there are a variety of salads, paninis, omelets, and a couple of soups. Everyone who is lucky enough to go to this exciting dining place will end up planning their next trip here - the four of us did.