“I enjoy this coffee /wine shop so much ”

Stork's Cafe and Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Wilton Manors
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Been there many tines and I was due to give a review.
From their pastries to their quiches it is all great !
Friday got a 2x1 deal with the wine !
Coffee is very good and yes! They use ceramic coffee cups !
Patio area is awesome , friendly and quiet .

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Ok, I want to eat EVERYTHING here! The enticing breakfast items, the lunch selections (fresh quiche and frittatas) and pastries, cookies and cakes. We had the best scrambled egg wraps I have ever eaten on our first visit.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

living in the east part of wilton manors for almost a year, never visited this place before, i am very glad my friend took me to there, and i am happy i tried it. they have very wide variety of cakes, pastries, cookies, etc... everything looks and smell delicious. took couple of my favorite cookies and a berry tart back home. worth visit or stop by if you are walking or driving nearby and looking for something sweet and/or coffee.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Living in Fort Lauderdale now for many years I have a handful of places of frequent often, but Storks is definitely my favorite. This is a place where you will always be greeted with kindness and care. Though many people see Storks as the central coffee hub for the area. To me they're much more than that. I regularly eat lunch on their beautiful sheltered patio, and too often I pop in and grab something sweet.

Some of my favorite items are the salmon wrap which actually isn't called the salmon wrap but that's what it is to me! Made from freshly baked salmon it is a tasty protein filled delight. And there is their skirt steak sandwich which is absolutely delicious. I often have their lunch special which consists of half a wrap sandwich, whatever their choice is for the day, and a bowl of soup and a drink usually for under $10 which is really quite a steal for the amount and quality of food one receives. All made freshly that day it's really an excellent place to get a healthy and filling lunch.

I usually can't leave without some sort of dessert and my favorites are the pistachio cheesecake and the pecan pie; I've tried many of their other desserts and they're all simply delicious. If you're just coming to visit Fort Lauderdale you will not go wrong by visiting Storks.

In my opinion Storks is simply one of the best choices in Fort Lauderdale for meeting people for a coffee, having a dessert or a fantastic lunch.

PS if you ever the chicken pot pie as a lunch special grab it!!!

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Indoor and outdoor tables. Wine is offered. Sweets are delicous. I love the waldorf chicken salad but eat all the styles of chicken salad they prepare. Good coffee, great staff, and really good food for lunch, snacks, or buy your food for a plane trip.