We stayed here as part of Cruise package that we had bought with RCI , we were here for a week as we had just disembarked from our Cruise.
We were staying in Crane B Room on the 6th Floor over looking the car park but opposite the main pool.
The room is basically one large room with a front door, kitchenette to the right, that leads to a bathroom which leads to a bedroom which leads to a living room which leads to a seating area which leads to the kitchen.
There is a patio with a plastic table and chairs which we often would sit on in the evening to catch the evening sun shine.
KITCHEN - This is very basic and consists of two rings and a microwave and hardly any cooking utensils, so it is not really self catering. The most that you can do is a microwave meal.
WASHING MACHINE/DRYER - This is along the corridor in a communal area which you have to pay for.
TV - There are no instructions s for this so you have to guess. It was difficult to select a channel as it scrolled through and you could not select!
SHOWER - We had a problem with ours (It is over a bath) and it was cold and not much pressure. This was fixed the next day and proved to be excellent .. no complaints here with the speed of how they resolved it and what they did.
SWIMMING POOL/GROUNDS - These were very clean and tidy. One day when we went out there were no sun beds available but one of the pool staff found us two, cleaned them all down and put the in place. ONE LITTLE ANNOYING THING THOUGH is that a few American people sat there with the music blasting out through their speakers, this was a little annoying if you wanted to read or just be quiet,. We did mention it to the staff but they told us this was okay.... imagine if we all did that!
FINALLY - The Rooms are not modern, they are quite dated, but the stay was good. We would not have wanted to do any more than a week as there is no eating or drinking places in the area. We did use the Hotel transport in the evening, this was good and efficient. WE CAN NOT comment on the cleaning as we were missed two days in a row.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within the famous South Florida Spa, Tennis and Golf Community of Weston, lies a vacationer's dream at Vacation Village at Weston Resort. Indulge in spacious one-and two-bedroom suites with amenities like private Jacuzzi tubs, kitchens, and living and dining areas. Resort amenities include a heated, outdoor pool and relaxing outdoor whirlpool. Poolside activities, barbecue facilities and more also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Vacation Village at Weston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacation Village At Weston Hotel Weston
- Weston Vacation Village
- Vacation Village Weston Bonaventure
- Vacation Village Weston Florida