All reviews cleveland clinic i highly recommend this hotel stay there again comfortable room yogurt hotel is located easy access sawgrass mills mini kitchen ivy patients fl desk hospitalized mall proximity
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

I appreciated very much my stay in Comfort Suites Weston because staff is very kind, specially Andy, that provide us a early checkin with breakfast.
They also allowed us late checkout.
Rooms are clean and breakfast is good.
Coffee was available whenever I would to drink some coffee.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Elcio S
Comfort S, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Weston - Sawgrass Mills South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Thank you Elcio for your kind review, we take great pride in the excellent customer service provided by our Front Desk Agents here at the Comfort Suites in Weston. We're glad you enjoyed your stay, and our coffee! We look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you're in town!

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Rooms clean, bed comfortable, slight strange smell in the room, an extremely noisy AC duct in the hallway which kicked in at 6am and made it impossible to get back to sleep. Luckily, I needed to be up early anyway. Curtains didn't quite shut out light from parking lot outside.
Would recommend this to anybody who just needs a place to stay and is an early riser! But don't expect luxury...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Johannah J
Reviewed 7 November 2017

6 floors are unusual for a comfort suites. Top floor was quite quiet. Ice machine did not work on the 5th floor.

Lobby was lovely but breakfast is served in the lobby. There are plenty of tables but still it is in the lobby. So when I wanted to go read a book or newspapr in the am while my hubby slept - I had to hear everyone eating and munching. Not my favorite.

Room was nice but smelled not moldy judt musty...even after air conditioner was on - it still smelled.

Room Tip: Shuttle will take you to the Cleveland Clinic or Sawgrass Mall
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank partygirl18
Comfort S, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Weston - Sawgrass Mills South, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear partygirl18,

Thank you for your review and kind review! Another great option to read while the hubby is sleeping is out by our pool! It is sure to be quiet and lovely this time of year.

Best,
Michelle Y

Reviewed 24 October 2017

This hotel was a good choice; the room was clean and comfortable, the location provided easy access to I75 and there are some good food options in close distance to the hotel. The breakfast buffet had a good number of options, and they made sure to keep everything topped up. Parking was always available.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Dina P
Comfort S, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Weston - Sawgrass Mills South, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear Dina P,
We appreciate you sharing your experience with your stay at the Comfort Suites Weston and look forward to your return next time you are in the area!
Best,
Michelle Y.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Sister arrived a day early and was unable to check in. Apparently this hotel requires that you use your pin number to check in. We tried to explain that she hasn't recd her new pin number yet and after numerous attempts they wouldn't allow her to check in. Finally 5 hours later and a shift change Frank arrives and asks why didn't they just swipe her card behind the desk as credit as we kept asking. He swipes her card as credit and she is given her room. I have NEVER seen a more incompetent staff and heartless. I spoke with several different people on the phone and they could care less and were useless. If Frank never arrived that night should would have been waiting for me in the lobby until the next morning when I arrived. Thanks for Frank for his over 10 years of customer service and attention to detail. The rest of the staff needs to be retrained. Especially IVY.... Will NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN... The young lady that worked the morning of 10/5 when I arrived was also very helpful and was even a bit confused as to why they didn't run her card as credit rather than have her wait 5hours for frank to arrive. They even try to tell my other friends they had no rooms available when they were right outside the hotel and called got a rate then walked in the door . Then lied and said that rate was available anymore and over charged for the room. All this within a matter of a 1 min call and walk thru the front door.. WOW... NEVER AGAIN!!. And this is how you treat your Choice Members.. This has to be my worst experience with a choice hotel EVER!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank snc8583
Comfort S, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Weston - Sawgrass Mills South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear snc8583,
Please allow me to apologize for the huge inconvenience your sister experienced. We will constructively use your feedback to make improvements in training and procedure policies. Thank you for recognizing Frank and his ability to quickly resolve the issue. We hope you accept our sincerest apologies and would give us another opportunity to change your perception as this is not our norm. Please contact a manager at the hotel at your convenience if you would like to discuss the matter.
Michelle Y