Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale Weston
US$ 119
US$ 104
Courtyard
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 149/night.

US$ 104
US$ 93
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 105/night.

Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Weston(Weston)(Great Value!)
US$ 139
US$ 125
Residence Inn
US$ 163
US$ 144
US$ 169
US$ 144
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 162/night.

US$ 147
US$ 122
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 138/night.

US$ 195
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise(Sunrise)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
US$ 88
Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan St(Pembroke Pines)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
All reviewsbreakfast areafull kitchenbedroom suitelike rubbertowne centerstayed here for a few daysan older hotelhot breakfastconvenient locationwell equipped kitchenstaying at this hotelthin wallsnice areaa great place to staywould highly recommend this hotelmiami areabed was comfortable
Reviewed 25 June 2016

I loved our stay there ! The staff where so nice and helpful . It was nice and cozy . I think this will be my new location to stay at in Weston . Its near alot of places . Theres weston town center right across the street with many resturants to choice from.

Room Tip: Corner suites are convient . The Ac is nice a quite
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Rashel D, General Manager at Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Dear Perle C,
Thank you for staying with us and for posting a review with Tripadvisor. The team will be happy to hear you were satisfied with our service and our location was nice, cozy and convenient to you. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Weston area.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

We stayed at the TownePlace Suites Weston and it is great little hotel. The rooms are very clean and the bed is the most comfortable hotel bed I had ever slept in. There was a kitchen with a stove and refrigerator and microwave, pots and pans and dishes plus you get a full breakfast in the morning. We were there for several days so that was a huge plus. Above all of that though the staff was amazing. From check in to check out they went above and beyond for us and their restaurant recommendations were incredible. Will definitely be going back there and recommending to all my friends.

Room Tip: Top floor offers the best views and the most quiet rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Rome A,
Thank you for staying with us at the TownePlace Suites Weston and for taking the time to share your experience. We are absolutely delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the Fort Lauderdale area.

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

I'd recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a clean and quiet hotel with a small kitchen and fridge. For me that was perfect. Staff was friendly and accommodating though there was a mix up with being able to check in early and I didn't know that there was a daily precharge of $20 for possible internet, international calling, and snacks.

Pros:
Close to Publix
Close to Cleveland clinic
Kitchen countertop were very nice
Clean
Nice workspace for setting up laptop
Wifi was fast for VPN and couple also run Roku
Staff was friendly and worked with some requests like no cleaning the room.

Cons:
Overwhelming and over use of scented products in hallways and rooms. Though I did not let them come in the four days I was there, i brought and used an air purifier, and brought all my own sheets and pillows I could still smell and taste the Ozone product used when in the room. Even running the air purifier on high was helpful but not great and I ended up with asthma and a very irritated nose and face. When I got home I had to buy a new $60 air filter and wash every single piece of clothing I used whether I wore it or not plus spray my car with my own non chemical products because of the utter stench from the chemical product used at the hotel. The fact that you can smell their product from five feet away from the office front door also says that there is overuse.
If you are in building A beware of breakfast if you have an airborne egg allergy because the elevator is right by the breakfast area. I normally didn't leave the hotel in the morning so it wasn't an issue till the last day.
Key stopped working at main door but would work in room and other side door.
Security seemed a little lax early morning on Wednesday. When the key didn't work, I just walked into the lobby.
Precharge: I can understand for high speed wifi but why for snacks (I have food allergies and would never buy snacks in any hotel). I was also told by the front desk on my last day that this charge is usually $80 a day...so again that's expensive and excessive and unnecessary. I actually un recommended the hotel to a friend after hearing this last piece.
Issues between hotel and booking.com: special instructions were not transmitted to hotel. I called up for another reason and had to make the requests again while adding something else.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Rashel D, General Manager at Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2016

Dear Joan V,
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review of your recent experience. We are delighted to hear you found our rooms clean, comfortable and convenient. Please accept our most sincere apologies that we did not meet your expectations during your stay and that the cleaning chemicals we used was too strong for your allergies. As we strive to deliver a flawless guest experience, we would love to discuss your areas of concerns further. Whenever you have a moment, feel free to contact me directly at the hotel so that we can continue to improve our hotel operations

Reviewed 6 June 2016

We stayed here because we were going to a wedding in the area. We booked a two bedroom suit because we had 5 people. The suit was okay, but kind of dated and small. There was only one bathroom and it was off the living area. The pool was small. It is close to shopping and restaurants. The beds were pretty comfortable. The breakfast wasn't bad. They had eggs, turkey bacon, turkey sausage, waffles, oatmeal, cereal, and assorted pastries. I was expecting something much nicer for the area it was in.
The one really bad thing was the elevator. Each time we used it, we were on the 3rd floor, it made horrific sounds. I was going up with two other people in the elevator and it got stuck on the third floor. We had to use the emergency call button and the person could barely hear us. When I got off the elevator, finally, the front desk said they didn't hear anything even though we were pushing the alarm button. They were very apologetic about the situation, but that doesn't make up for having to carry a one year old down three flights of stairs every time we went somewhere because I was afraid we would get stuck in there.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Rashel D, General Manager at Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2016

Dear Cindyht2015,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, your feed back is very important to us, it helps us improve in the areas that need attention and to continue with the excellent Marriott reputation our guests have come to expect. Please accept our most sincere apologies for issues experienced with our elevator. We have shared your feed back with the appropriate department and the problem has been resolved. We hope you will consider staying with us if your travel needs bring you back to the Weston area.
Warm Regards.

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Nice little hotel. I got a gd rate for a one week conference and the staff was friendly with directions for bus/restaurants etc. Rooms were clean and overall the location is pretty good. I would recommend it

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Rashel D, Manager at Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2016

Dear Michaeljones1,
Thank you for staying with us at the TownePlace Suites Weston and for taking the time to share your experience. We are delighted to to hear you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms, convenient location, and friendly service. We hope to welcome you back the next time you are in the Weston area.