“Nice if you are visiting Cleveland Clinic”

Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Weston
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Weston
Rockledge, Florida, USA
“Nice if you are visiting Cleveland Clinic”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Older facility but still quite nice. Close to fast food and other slow food restaurants. Free breakfast and light dinner on some days

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Herbert B
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed 2 February 2012

I had to spend some days at this Residence Inn on my way to Orlando in order to visit some relatieves and go Shopping (Sawgrass Mills, like 10 miles North). This Residence Inn is exactly like all the other 4 I have been before. Nice and complete Rooms, convenient for family trips, with complete Kitchen, that make it easy to have breakfast and dinner at the room. The location is good near to a main street and highway so we were everywhere North or South very quickly. A nice view to a little lake, which my daughter though arriving at night that it was the Caribbean Sea lol. as usual, I choose to go back to a Residence Inn by Marriott for any family trip.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank jpllanos
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed 19 January 2012

My husband and I were delighted to find a hotel with quick access to I-75 and various area chain restaurants and stores. However, we tend to rate hotels based on our ability to actually rest and obtain a decent night's sleep. Neither the thin, "ravioli-stuffed-with-rags" pillows nor the Queen mattress that sagged in the middle allowed us to achieve much rest at this property. In fact, we had to buy our OWN pillows in order to begin sleeping through night 3 of our 5-night stay here. We think that management should think about skipping the breakfast offerings and SERIOUSLY consider upgrading the bedding in all suites not only for all Residence Inns, but for Courtyard properties as well (we encountered the SAME problem during a week-long stay in this area last year). The in-room soap also posed a problem -- it failed to lather and was so small, it could have been microscopic.

Room Tip: The rooms facing "the pond" seem to be quieter, but all rooms seem to be well-insulated.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank TheJoneses47
Hollywood, California
Reviewed 24 September 2011

The Residence Inn by Marriott in Weston was the most customer-service oriented hotel I've experienced in many years.

I'm staying for an extended business trip for at least one month, working very long hours, with little time for leisure.

In a nutshell - this place has everything I could ask for to maximize my few off-hours.

Breakfast free of charge every day. An evening meal from 6:00 - 7:30 three nights a week.

I've enjoyed the pool, hot tub and exercise room regularly.

My kitchen is well appointed, and I'm able to prepare decent meals, and not be forced to go to overpriced restaurants for every meal.

Fedex packages and mail are sorted and I am contacted immediately.

The temperature controls make it simple to ensure my nights are neither too hot or cold.

The desk lends itself to creating a good workspace, and for larger projects, the dining room tables are available during the workday.

The living room area of my suite is comfortable.

There is ample storage space in the dresser, bathroom, and closet.

Parking is never a problem, even on those nights when the hotel is completely sold out.

The bed and linens are both comfortable and provides a very good night's sleep.

They provide plenty of towels and toiletries.

My room is made up and cleaned with great care.

Water pressure & water temperature in the shower is perfect.

The lighting is varied and feels more like a home than a hotel.

The staff is very helpful in all things great and small.

It has been an excellent stay. I have five co-workers staying here. It's hard to get five people to agree on anything - but we are all in agreement that this is the best place we could be staying in the area.

Room Tip: I prefer being on the ground floor, on the east side of the hotel. This is more convenient to the p...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank TVtraveler15
Shalimar, Florida
Reviewed 15 March 2011

Free breakfast was okay. Free dinner Monday through Wednesday was okay.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weston
0.9 km away
8.1 km away
Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills
4.0 km away
Vacation Village at Bonaventure

Been to Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Weston? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK