Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston
US$ 104
US$ 93
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 105/night.

Towneplace Suites Fort Lauderdale Weston(Weston)(Great Value!)
US$ 97
TownePlace Suites
Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Weston(Weston)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
US$ 169
US$ 144
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 167/night.

US$ 147
US$ 122
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 147/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise(Sunrise)(Great Value!)
US$ 84
US$ 77
Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan St(Pembroke Pines)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
All reviewscleveland clinicbusiness travelerfront desk agentnice hoteloperations managerbig flat screen tvroom was cleanmiami airportcomplimentary breakfastfort lauderdalebooked this hotelenjoyed my staypre cruisepool and hot tubpleasant stayalligator alleygreat pool
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

A good choice if one needs to be in the area. Straight business / getaway hotel with an excellent breakfast as well as adequate gym. Staff was attentive. Rooms were clean and laid out for the business traveler (several plug outlets, large tv, etc.)

Nothing to note of here. Just a traditional Courtyard in an office complex. No frills.

Lots of common area space in the lobby. Boarding pass printout was out of order (does anyone even use these anymore?) as well as the stationary bike in gym - seat was broken. Overall, a good choice.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I didn't stay in the rooms, but did have a work meeting in their conference room. Their lunch was pretty good, wifi worked without issue and the people here were really nice. I would definitely host another work event here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Here for a few days do to remodeling of our house, this is a nice hotel in Weston. The rooms are spacious and modern, with lots of power plugs and usb connectors. The beds are very comfortable. Continental breakfast is included and fair. Staff not the greatest, but nothing to complaint about….

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I just came from Puerto Rico post hurricane with my family & no idea where to go plus i had my mom on a wheelchair cause she got run over before the hurricane , I was able to make a reservation when everywhere else was sold out and i had the best time Thanks to the Operations Manager Ada Lopez who was able to help me and moved us to a bigger room so that my mom and family where comfortable while we sorted everything up , I also want to thank the staff from The Bistro Sandra, Nataly, Yolanda and Dora who were not only profesional but understanding and helpful they made our time specially our mornings the best moments we had in weeks. Overall i would gladly recommend it to anybody and if i ever need a place to stay in south Florida i would gladly stay there no matter the distance of where i need to be.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

The weekend brought me and my family to Weston area for two youth events My son was competing at a Debate Tournament at a local high school and my daughter was competing at a youth soccer tournament. The Courtyard Marriott ~ Weston just happen to be the host hotel for both events, and has been for both events over past couple years.
The hotel is in a great location off I-75, but could use some more signage. N. Commerce is a long dark road and every time I drive to hotel, I passed the hotel entrance.
The are many restaurants and bars very close by.
Hotel lobby is welcoming, and large bistro and Starbucks at entrance.
Room is large and clean. Mini fridge, microwave, work desk, big flat screen tv. USB charging station, soft clean sheets and linens. Several bed pillows to choose from.
Large bathroom, with nice shower.
We didn’t get to use pool, bar or business center.
Rooms were very quiet and nice temperature.
There is a little store with drinks and snacks. However $3.50 for one single bottle of Pepsi is a little steep since you can drive up to the Publix two blocks up the road and buy a six pack.
I would recommend the hotel and will return next season.