“One of the Best Dinner Experiences of My Life!”

Ireland's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Ireland's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 136 Restaurants in Weston
Price range: US$ 45 - US$ 85
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bonaventure
Description: Ireland's Steakhouse is Weston's premier restaurant and the area's only restaurant awarded a Four Diamond rating by AAA. Featured in excellent reviews by the Miami Herald and the Fort Lauderdale Sun Sentinel, Ireland's Steakhouse is proud to offer only the finest steaks and freshest seafood. Our menu features specialties such as Organic Niman Ranch Prime and Certified Black Angus. We also feature only desserts prepared at our own pastry kitchen and a great young diner menu. As an ideal complement to our Steak and Seafood fare, our custom-built wine cellar offers a selection of over 1200 bottles. Ireland's features art from the local artist Tom Rossetti from Rossetti Art Concepts, Inc.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Went to Ireland's to celebrate a friend's birthday. We were blown away by the friendliness of restaurant staff. Everyone was kind, eager to please, and customer service oriented. The meal was exceptional. We were treated to an assortment of bread, pretzels, and gourmet crackers with 3 different flavored butters, and 4 gourmet salts. The steaks were amazing! Perfectly cooked to order. The lobster tails stuffed with crab meat were ginormous and delicious! About the only disappointment was the sides; they are all a la carte and very expensive. The server repeatedly said that portion size was big enough for 2 people, but they weren't. We tried the truffle mac & cheese and brussel sprouts, but it wasn't enough for our party of 4, so we had to order another (3rd) side of lobster mac & cheese. (The better of the two mac & cheeses is the one with truffles). Overall, however, this was a fabulous experience...one we will never forget. Just know that it's EXPENSIVE. Our meal for 4 people was $380 (with no dessert).

Reviewed 9 March 2018

We wanted to do something special so we hoped the reviews were valid and went to Ireland's Steak House. It was about as special as can be. Had trouble finding the place even when we got there. Parking is around the back of the building which is where the front of the restaurant and main entrance is. However, if you use valet parking in the front of the building (but not the front of the restaurant) be sure to have it initialed and it will be included. Our waiter was nice enough to mention that to us. Had a great table and concerned service. Very accommodating considering it was our first time there and they had no clue who we were. Suffice it to say that everything was top shelf all the way. Noooo problems with anything at all. More food than we could finish and it was all excellent. There is fruit and macaroons on the house at the end of the meal which sufficed as dessert for us. We would definitely return for another special experience. Prepare to pay, though. High end includes high prices...

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

The bad review is solely about the terrible service we received. I had high expectations because the restaurant came highly recommended and the reviews are overall excellent. I made a reservation for a party of 4 at 7:30 pm. I was at a conference at the resort so other people decided to join us. I approached the hostess to see if they could accommodate a larger party. I was initially told no but the manager stepped in and was kind enough to set up a table just outside of the restaurant. My party was even seated a half hour earlier. This is when things turned sour. Between 7 and 8 we received water and a bad attitude from the waiter, Roger, when he was going over the specials and two people in my party were having a conversation. After an hour of being neglected, the server finally took our orders. He finally brought some bread and the salads we ordered. It took almost another hour to get our entrees. I expressed my disappointment to the manager who was apologetic and offered us a drink or desert, but by then my party was over it. The food was actually very good but sadly the overall experience was ruined by the bad service. Doubt I’ll be visiting this restaurant again and neither will the rest of my party.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Did not have dinner—only an appetizer. Some of the best crab cakes I’ve ever had! I got them spicy and so good! The steaks I saw looked wonderful as well. I had the cheesecake and the sauce was to die for!

1  Thank K8958VBpatriciab
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Danny the Maitre D took great care of us! This was an exceptional experience. The food was Fabulous! I had the Scallops and my husband had the Bone in Filet!! My mouth is watering just thinking about how good it was! What a memorable experience.