Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 117
SAVE US$ 41
PricelineUS$ 117
Hotels.comUS$ 117
Lol.travelUS$ 144
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2020

Paid 3 nights. 1. On entrance air not working. Toilet not working and then backed up sewage in the tub with free used condoms floating in. Day and part of the next spent on repairs as I watched. True story. Service was a bunch of people wanting a bonus and the claim going through a third party to purchase meant you got the bad room. Bad service. And lousy accomodations and refunds? Ha. Snaptravel as they knew has many complaints over not refunding at BBB so yes of course we refund you but it has to be approved by Snaptravel I found out so they are laughing all the way to the bank. The GM sends you to Snaptravel. Snaptravel sends you to The Gm. Its a racketeering set up of the 3rd parties and the hotel. The only thing that will end this charade is a DOJ investigation.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank cathybU1718RO
DANIEL LEWANDOSKI, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2020

I apologize for your poor experience with us. I assure you that we are looking into these matters internally for improvement and recovery forward moving. Thanks for bringing these issues to my attention, I hope to welcome you back for a far better experience in the near future.

Reviewed 28 December 2020

Carpet was dirty and sticky. Room smelled like cigarrette.

At arrival we were assigned to a smaller room. We were then moved to the correct accommodation, but not before waiting for the staff to clean the correct room. Staff told me the correct room was not clean at the time of arrival, even though we arrived an hour later than the check-in time. We had to leave property and wait for a call from the staff to let us know the room was ready (around 5:30pm)

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Good afternoon. I apologize for the check-in delays and promise to review further to improve our targeted speed and efficiency of check-in. I hope to welcome you back to show you these results firsthand in the near future.

Reviewed 17 December 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for the weekend. The receptionist was very rude when I walked into the reception. Stay away from this place it’s also dirty and found roaches in the bathroom. Food was also disgusting, it looked old and tasted bad. Do not recommend this place

Date of stay: December 2020
DANIEL LEWANDOSKI, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2020

Good morning. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I am diving into our history and trying to locate your stay to better address your concerns as a clean pleasant stay is our target. Thus far I have been unable to locate and further we currently are not offering food on location so I'd like to learn more to better support and make sure your items are addressed by the proper parties. Please contact me at our location at your convenience 561-689-8540.

Reviewed 8 December 2020

This hotel use to be in better condition with better rooms and prices. It was the place to go when looking for reasonable prices for nice rooms, complimentary breakfast, comfortable beds, and an overall clean facility. This particular hotel has really run down. They had major leaks and the smell of mildew from I presume the leaks. I understand the complimentary breakfast was stopped due to COVID, but there were no other options to a safe breakfast offered at the hotel. The bed we had was like a piece of mattress put on a hard board with a few little pillows. The staff were nice and professional for the most part. The price of a night's stay has went up a good $40-$50. I was just really disappointed with condition of the hotel from what I once knew it to be.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DANIEL LEWANDOSKI, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2020

I apologize for falling short of what you were expecting. Thank you for understanding the necessary changes in our amenities offered in response to COVD while we work towards an upgraded safe stay option. During these times the cleanliness of our rooms are to be elevated and our service is to remain consistent; I assure you my attention will be in order to support your future experience with us. The unfortunate leak in our lobby is known and only affecting our lobby. The fix is rather intense as we work towards a final approval of our restoration plan we will work hard keeping an eye on it so you wont have to. Hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 December 2020

It was very good considering In the covid difficult time we were staying. The only suggestion is as the rooms dont get clean until we leave, if the stay is longer than 3 days, they should place extra towels and paper.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DANIEL LEWANDOSKI, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2020

Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your feedback. I agree with the third day service and at the end of last week started rolling out this update. Look forward welcoming you back again soon.