1,214 results
All reviews pool party convention center the galley manor restaurant beautiful hotel city view valet service west palm pool view fire pit directly across the street great pool area shopping and restaurants per day front desk staff clematis street business trip
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Hate to say what a gem this hotel is for fear of others ruining a great thing. But, this hotel is superb. Great people serving, securing and housekeeping. The welcome at the front desk was great and I happened to notice “ Shon” head of security welcoming guests as well. It’s was a nice feeling, not that I felt threatened, but the fact that a security presence is around the hotel is nice. I would stay at no other hotel in the area.

Room Tip: I don’t think there is a bad room
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 10---MAD---5
John L P, General Manager at Hilton West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Hello 10---MAD---5,

Thank you for your review!

I am glad to hear that so many of our team members made an impact on your stay with us, and that you felt safe while with us. I would also agree with you that, "I would stay at no other hotel in the area." We look forward to welcoming back in the near future.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I live in the area & have only been there for the pool & cocktails. Brandon at the bar is the best! So pleasant, friendly & accommodating. Beautiful pool, great location. Beautiful lobby. Nice staff, especially Brandon.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Hello peewee whisper,

Thank you for your great review!

Brandon is certainly a great asset to our team, and I am pleased to hear that he made an impact on your visits to our property. The pool area, with our event lawns, and La Playa are a great spot to relax during the summer. I hope the next time you are with us you have a moment to dine at Galley and try one of our pizzas and for dessert might i recommend the oven baked cookie.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I left my laptop at provisions, the cafe on site, and the staff there made sure to lock it up safely with security for me to pick it up the next day. Overall a really great experience here. Beautiful amenities as well

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Eric B

Hello Eric B,

Thank you for your review!

I would have to agree with you that we have great team members who work at our property, and "beautiful amenities." We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

The convenience of the hotel to the convention center is amazing. Hanging out by the pool playing games or just relaxing by the pool was great. I don't think you can go wrong staying here. Just please note they offer free shuttle service and not just to and from the airport.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Justin S
John L P, General Manager at Hilton West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Hello Justin S,

Thank you for your great review!

I agree that, "the convenience of the hotel to the Convention Center is amazing." However, we are also located near other great areas like CityPlace and Clematis Street, and our shuttle does offer services to both.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Great experience at the Hilton West Palm Beach, clean rooms, great pool views, and an excellent pool area! Great breakfast buffet and bar/restaurant area by the pool. Would definitely return to this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
John L P, General Manager at Hilton West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Hello robinwarnick,

Thank you for your review!

I am glad to hear that you, "would definitely return to this hotel!" I too like our breakfast buffet, and La Playa is a great place to get food and drinks while lounging by the pool, or playing on our lawn area. We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back in the near future.