Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Doubletree.comUS$ 105
PricelineUS$ 105
Agoda.comUS$ 94
Expedia.comUS$ 105
Hotels.comUS$ 105
travelup.comUS$ 155
1,368 results
All reviews double tree front desk warm cookies junior suite close to the airport great stay breakfast buffet shuttle interstate wpb bartender florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2020

As I went to open the sofa bed on our first night, I found crumbs and what looked like dry cheese on the mattress and the sofa bed was not made. The linen and pillows for the sofa bed were not in the room and barring the young man working the night shift at the front desk, the morning staff brushed my issues off. The mattress was very old and needed to be replaced. They just offered to change my room the next day. The very next day, the front desk associate "Leslie" was very dismissive about my concerns and the manager didn't even follow up, which is what good guest recovery is! Because I did ask the wonderful night desk clerk if he'd logged my issues and he confirmed that he did. The manager is suppose to read these comments and "Should" follow up, especially in this new Covid-19 world we live in.

Not likely to recommend this property after the lack of empathy for my concerns in a covid-19 world, both from the Management at the property and Hilton customer service. I will be contacting corporate and giving an honest review of both this property and how Hilton honors handled my issues.

On top of the horrible experience of this property I'd like to add the following photos which was discovered on the day I was checking out. Hair pins on the floor, and expired coffee creamer in both rooms as well. Hilton failed my family after being loyal honors members.

I'm certain some of these room hadn't been touched since they closed due to the date of the expired creamer dated in March. The creamers expired March, April, and June 8th. And my elderly mother used them in her coffee the day before, awful. Hoping she doesn't get sick. The sofa bed mattress in our new room was in the same condition, no crumbs but I needed to ask for a mattress pad because it was old and worn as well!

Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank Alexander S
Doubletree by Hilton, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2020

Dear Alexander S,

Thank you for providing us with your recent stay experience at the Doubletree West Palm Beach Airport and for your candid review. I am very disappointed that we did not provide you with a more positive experience on your travel to West Palm Beach Airport. I assure you that your feedback will not be taken lightly but rather used as a training tool for our next staff meeting. We did go ahead and change all the creamers in the guest rooms and will continue to monitor the rotations of them. In addition, we will continue to train our staff to recognize guest issues with empathy and resolve them right away. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and we really do appreciate your feedback to improve our guest experience. We hope you give us another opportunity to provide you with a more positive experience in the future!

Reviewed 14 March 2020

Had a pretty tough day after my car was towed and arrived at the hotel late. The front desk staff was very friendly and made my stay much better with their positive attitude. Offered a complimentary drink to put me in a better mood!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear B5324YUstevep,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Doubletree West Palm Beach Airport. We are delighted that you had a positive experience with our front desk staff, especially after your tough day you were having! Thank you so much for sharing your review with us and on Tripadvisor. We hope to serve you again in the near future!

Reviewed 11 March 2020 via mobile

We love Delray Beach. Lots of restaurants and attractions.
Love it here. Beautiful beach. Close to Miami, Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale. Bustling downtown or quiet beach time.
Air Bnb, hotels, motels, bed and breakfast.
Lovely seaside town!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear 22andrushka,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience of your stay with us. We really do appreciate the time you have taken to write us such a positive review. Our team works extremely hard to give all our guests the best experience they can during their stay with us. We will definitely pass on your positive comments to our team. Thank you again for staying with us and our team looks forward to serving you again in the near future!

Reviewed 10 March 2020

Besides it's obviously convenient location, this hotel can boast of some of the most friendly staff around. Tonight, I checked in with Ricardo and later when I needed some help in the business center, he was right there to provide some extra 5 star service. Both the bartender and the breakfast host are longtime employees that can count their tenure in decades. Amazing in this business. All these add up to the reason i stay in this hotel each month during my visit to the West Palm area.

Room tip: Book early for the best room selection
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Travelingvillie,
Thank you for your review of the Doubletree West Palm Beach Airport. We are delighted that as our regular customer to our hotel you continue to have such a positive experience. We will definitely share your comment with our staff and especially our bartender and breakfast host! Thank you so much for sharing your review with us and on Tripadvisor. We hope to serve you again in the near future!

Reviewed 10 March 2020

The hotel was lovely, everyone was incredibly helpful and kind. Ricardo at the front desk was great, even checking in on us after we’d settled into the room. I would absolutely choose to stay here again when visiting palm beach.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear demis461,

Thank you for your recent review of the Doubletree West Palm Beach Airport. We are delighted that you had a great experience at our property. We will definitely share your comment with our staff! Thank you so much for sharing your review with us and we hope to serve you again in the near future!