1,393 results
All reviews front desk pool bar breakfast buffet business trip fitness center shuttle service tiki benjamin axa bellman brunch conference convenience proximity fl wpb
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Comfy beds and nice hotel. Seems like the building is older but the rooms have been updated.

Best feature is the outdoor bar area. Great place to unwind at the end of the day.

The staff was top notch. Will definately return again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank YankeeGirlPSU
Reviewed 17 June 2014

clean comfortable property, great helpful staff, relaxing stress free stay. Nice clean rooms, delicious on time room service.housekeepers very sweet and efficient The front desk agent, by the name of burnedette, and Angela offered welcoming customer service.Another gentle man by the name of Woodson was very professional and helpful as well. I would recommend this location and i will be staying again. Thanks for a great weekend.KG

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank KGk K
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My hotel Reservation was cancelled because my American Express was denied, the only problem is that I've never had an American Express card!!!!! The hotel employee was very unconcerned about the stress I was put through due to the cancellation. The hotel was not totally booked so I was able to get a room but this was a stressful situation that should not have occurred.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Manny O, General Manager at Hilton Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and my sincere apologies, that we cancelled your reservation due to the American card being denied and caused you undue stress.
This behavior is uncharacteristic of our hotel and staff, and I would like you to know that I have taken this opportunity to coach our front desk staff, on the importance of being understanding and compassionate under stressful situations.
Again, my sincere apologies for any stress we caused you.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

our family had such a great time together. It was a great place to join our family from out of town and enjoy the beauty of Florida from this hotel. The food was fantastic and they truly felt that they were in the tropics with all the beauty of this hotel. It was kid friendly too.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for this great review and noting we are a family and kid friendly hotel. Our Culinary team will be estatic to read your comments concening the fantastic food they prepared, as they work hard to provide our guest with outstanding food and service.
Please ask for me on your next trip to West Palm Beach and say hello.
Have a Happy Father's Day...

Reviewed 7 June 2014

The Hilton staff was amazing. Keely and Matt did an amazing job planning and organizing our entire wedding. They went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and stress free. Keely and Amber did a great job with the decorations; I still remember thinking how beautiful it was when I first walked in. The chef, Robert, was amazing; his food was gourmet quality and our entire family was complimentary of the selection and taste of the menu he put together. I highly recommend using the Hilton for your wedding!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Congratulations on your Wedding and thank you for allowing us to be a part your Special Day. I also want to say thank you, for noting the amazing efforts put forth by Keely, Matt, Amber and Chef Robert in making your Wedding "A Day To Remember."