Homewood Suites West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
Homewood
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
  • Breakfast included
US$ 98
Doubletree.com
US$ 129
US$ 111
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 130/night.

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 136
US$ 114
US$ 129
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 118
US$ 99
Courtyard
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 124
Courtyard by Marriott West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
All reviewsfront deskpalm beach airportbreakfast buffetshuttle servicelobby areawest palmgreat customer servicefree shuttleconvenient locationluluscotthighwayfloridahousekeeper
Reviewed 5 February 2017

During the months of January, February and March all South Florida hotels charge three to four times their off season rates. With that said, this Holiday Inn offers a comfortable stay with a helpful staff. A special thank you to Coby, a front desk supervisor who went the extra mile to make my stay special as well as Moussa the executive chef who has a great smile and also goes the extra mile for his customers.
This property offers a generous sized pool and a reasonable exercise room. Each room a has a good sized refrigerator, microwave and coffee machine but no safe in the room. The housekeeping staff is quite good. There is only one washer and dryer for guests. The a/c is a bit loud and the windows need a cleaning. The bed, sofa bed and pillows were quite comfortable. There is a full service restaurant bar and good breakfast buffet. The hotel is less than a minute from Route 95. There is a shuttle from Palm Beach Airport.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Fantastic hospitality and comfortable place to stay. Denise made sure we had anything we needed. The restaurant and lounge area are very welcoming and modern. Great place to kick our feet up. We will be back, might even bring the kids next time.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Hotel is clean, the beds are firm and feel new. I liked that each bed had a firm and soft pillow that is labeled. Room has good size fridge, microwave and Keurig. Denise at the front desk was very helpful.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

This was an amazing stay and it was wonderful how all the staff went out of their way to make sure every thing was perfect for our event. Kolby went above and beyond in the registration process and was so pleasant and helpful. Kema was also very helpful. Our experience in the dining room was superb. Cavari was amazing at managing a large room and it was exceptionally busy that night. She was pulled in many different directions and was still able to have all the guests feel well cared for and special. No one felt neglected. Adam was also very helpful in taking care of some additional requests we had. Breakfast buffet was good and Hermininio was hard working and making sure everyone had everything they needed. Everyone works together and helps each other out. Our stay was amazing. Keurig in every room so we made coffee when we needed easily as they do not have 24 hour coffee service available.
Highly recommended staying at hotel and eating at restaurant. Very large lobby with comfortable seating to relax out of the room for extended stay guests . Nice pool. Lots of parking at no charge. I was having so much fun I forgot to take pictures other than lobby decor I loved!
Awesome guest experience !

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night as it was as convenient and not many other vacancies in area. Check in was fine, room was passable for a less expensive hotel- $200. As a long time resident and business owner in west palm beach, I was not expecting much. The "free" wifi did not work, and several inquiries later decided to scrap the internet access. I purchased a 8$ turkey sandwich that was inedible. Bread was soggy, lettuce was brown, and tomato rotten. After my first bite, I noticed it was made 3 days prior as the faded date on the package indicated. Had an overlap of about 45 minutes after checkout. Maid harassed my guest and I beginning 1.5 hours before checkout. We decided to get out of the room so she'd leave us alone. As I finished up my business in west palm, my guest used the pool. This was 20 minutes after we were pushed out of our room- and 20 minutes after checkout. My guest was asked to leave the pool and told to wait outside for me. This was deplorable, as if we were vagrants loitering. I've been all over the world and never been asked to leave the property as we were checked out. Working in the hospitality industry, its my recommendation that the entire staff at this "hotel" attend intensive customer service training immediately. This is probably the reason I haven't stayed in oneof these facilities in 15+ years. Will never visit again, ever.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
HotelManagementPBIAT, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

Hello Anonymous,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay with us. Your feedback helps to let us know what we're doing right and how we can improve.

After reading your comments regarding your recent stay, I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced at our property. Our staff has had service training and this is not a typical comment that I'm used to hearing. I promise that I will investigate what you have said and make sure that corrections are made so that these instances will not happen to a future guest.

I am sorry that you do not want to return to our property to give us another chance, but if you do ever change your mind, we hope that your next stay is your best stay.

All the best,