I had an excellent time for the 5 days that I spent in west palm and the hotel was a great value. The free shuttle is an excellent idea and all the drivers were so nice and helpful.
The staff at the front desk were also very pleasant and the rooms were clean and comfortable.
Recommendations if this is your first time in west palm:
Take the free hotel shuttle to cityplace I think shuttle runs until 10:30pm. If you have to take a cab back its about $10
Once in cityplace after seeing there wonderful sights, take the free trolley to clematis and there you would find more restaurants and bars. Clematis is also a short walk from the pier.
Overall if your staying in west palm I would absolutely recommend this hotel as the staff is great and the rooms are clean and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover all that West Palm Beach has to offer at the convenient, comfortable and affordable 199 room, Holiday Inn Palm Beach Airport Hotel. You are in the heart of all the excitement, shopping, dining, entertainment, the arts, golfing, and business. Located just off I-95, a half a mile from the Palm Beach International Airport (PBI) and minutes away from The Palm Beach County Convention Center, The Kravis Center, Cityplace, Downtown Clematis, Palm Beach and surrounding golf courses you will spend less time traveling and more time enjoying your visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Palm Beach Arpt - Conf. Hotel West Palm Beach
- Holiday Inn West Palm Beach
- Holiday Inn Conf Center
- West Palm Beach Holiday Inn