Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 135
US$ 108
  • Breakfast included
Homewood Suites West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 135/night.

US$ 137
US$ 111
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 123/night.

Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 128
US$ 124
Hotels.com
US$ 103
US$ 98
Doubletree.com
Hotel Biba(West Palm Beach)
US$ 84
US$ 81
Casa Grandview(West Palm Beach)
US$ 180
US$ 140
US$ 119
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskpalm beach airportthe shuttle drivernext morningbreakfast buffetthe entire stafflobby areagreat customer servicehousekeeping stafffree shuttleconvenient locationluluscotthighwayfloridahousekeeper
Reviewed 26 November 2011

The Hotel is in a good location as long as you have Transportation. Right on I-95 near the Plam Beach Airport and a Tri-Rail station. Parking is Excellent even for large vehicles such as what I drive. A 45 foot Passenger coach. Rooms are a bit dated as is most of the hotel. Rooms were clean and comfortable. HVAC system is a bit load when running. For those that need noise to sleep it is passable, for those that don't you may wake up every time it kicks in. Food is a little over priced but good. Drinks are weak but cheap in price. Wireless is fast and free but please note like most Hotels unsecured. Staff was friendly, helpful and know there property and area well. Rooms were ready early for my group, a pleasant surprise, and no trouble at all.

Room Tip: Stay away from Elevator. they are old and loud
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
stockb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I’m concerned about the HVAC problem you experienced during your recent visit. Please accept my sincere apology.

We strive to make each guests stay a satisfying one and I am disappointed to learn that we did not meet our goal of total guest satisfaction. Please be assured that the issue you raised has been addressed.

We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 21 November 2011

This hotel has the best Buffett breakfast! I travel a lot and it is so nice to be able to have such a fresh assortment of breakfast foods. Also they have the best person in the world to host this buffett by the name of Victoria. She always greets you with a smile and a warm personallity that makes you feel that you are the most important person coming thru the door. A GREAT asset to this hotel. Thank you Victoria !

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank Don C

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I agree, Victoria is a Great Asset. I am very proud of the entire hotel team and I will share your kind words of praise. It is truly rewarding when a guest takes the time to recognize the staff.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 19 November 2011

I would like to extend my thanks to Paula and her crew making my dad's 90th birthday party a success. She accomodated whatever needs we requested. She was professional, polite, and pleasant. The bartender also served my family very well. The food was excellent!
I have friends and family considering having business with them, offcourse, they will request Paula and her crew.

Cecilia DaSilveira

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family

Dear Ms. DaSilveira,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words of praise. We are happy that your 90th Birthday Party was a success. I have passed along your comments to Paula as well as the entire Banquet, Lounge and Kitchen staff. Thank you for taking the time to recognize the staff.

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 15 November 2011

The Holiday Inn is centrally located near the airport and downtown WPB. Our room was nice and clean with a very spacious bathroom. The restaurant was adaquate with a good selection and the price was good. Overall, the hotel met our needs in every way. Good service with a good room.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
stockb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. It is through the guests eye’s that we can accurately assess the quality of our services. It is rewarding to hear that we are meeting our goal of total guest satisfaction.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 14 November 2011

Stayed here this week. Check in by Scott was very friendly. Room was spacious and clean. Great hotel if you want to visit gold coast. No negative things to say about this property.

• Stayed: November 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and taking time to recognize the staff. I have passed along your comments to Scott. I am very proud of Scott and the entire hotel team and it is truly rewarding when a guest takes the time to write.

Thank you again for your kind words of praise and we look forward to your next visit.