See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Drew F, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2017

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Its a decent place to live in. Rooms are pretty alright and decent. Theres an ihop nearby so food should not be a problem. Value for money is good. Room service is not good and very slow. Staff is decent

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for your feedback and especially letting us know that you thought it was good value for money.

We will address your comments about room service with the vendor who provides the in-room food delivery service.

Our goal is to continually improve on quality, so we appreciate your review and hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Nothing overly special, pool closed due to rain. Decent room. Mostly average but respectable all the way around. Would stay again. $110 rate and I feel there are better options, but it is W. Palm afterall.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Drew F, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your comments and look forward to having you come back in the near future. Please let me know if I can assist you in anyway. I can be reached directly at daysinnwpbagm@gmail.com.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Clean, hot water, close to everything. Nothing really to complain about. I wasn't blown away by any means but what can you expect for spending less than 100$ a night. Great bargain for the area. Attached is an IHOP so that makes it easy for a breakfast option. Friendly staff.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay.
We hope that you will visit us again soon. Please contact me directly at daysinnwpbagm@gmail.com if I can assist with your future arrangements.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

One of the worst hotels. Would never stay there with my family since it seems not to be safe are at all. Overpriced for what you get. Staff is not friendly. Rooms need some update. Very bad and old TVs and beds are so uncomfortable. Better oay some more and stay in any other hotel close by.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I'm sorry to see that you were disappointed with your stay. At the same time, we appreciate your feedback because we can review your comments and address each issue accordingly. I hope I can get the opportunity to discuss this with you further because it appears that you did not stay in one of our recently renovated rooms.
I can be reached directly at daysinnwpbagm@gmail.com.