Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 131
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
BestWestern.com
PricelineUS$ 131
Expedia.comUS$ 164
HurbUS$ 167
1,266 results
All reviews outlet mall shuffle board front desk pool area whole foods continental breakfast large pool the breakfast area easy access target bw chess outlets florida wpb refrigerator shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2020

Rooms and lobby smell, rooms are outdated. The hotel looks nice as a structure front and pool area but the rooms and restrooms are very old that makes them look dirty(they are not dirty). Aside from the smell and very poorly maintain rooms all the employees are very nice.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Rick Netzel, General Manager at Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2020

Thank you for the review. Sorry we did not meet your expectations. I will share this review with the management team.

Reviewed 15 December 2020

What a great find! The room was spotless, the refrigerator was roomy and had a separate freezer, the microwave was efficient, the mattress was really comfortable, the a/c worked perfectly well, the internet handled two computers at the same time, and the hot water was hot. The halls and rooms are rather dingy and could use a fresh coat of paint, but if you have to travel during a pandemic, this is a good place to stay.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank joanf640
Rick Netzel, General Manager at Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words.

Reviewed 2 December 2020

This year we made a decision to travel by car. It was hard for us to plan ahead of time where we would stay and always had to improvise, book a hotel only 2-3 hours before our arrival. It worked well for the most part of the trip down to Fort Lauderdale, but on the last leg from Chatanooga to Fort Lauderdale we had experienced to lengthy traffic jams, and once made a wrong turn which added almost 30 unnecessary miles to the distance. There was a problem with the internet access once we crossed the state line into Florida, which made it hard to book our stay online, where prices were actually very attractive.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, most of the hotels are empty and could be booked even on the day of arrival at a very good price. I thought that I might get a similar price even if I walk right in. To my surprise, it was not the case with BW Palm Beach Lakes Inn, as I was taken advantage of when was told that there are no cheap rates available, and was offered a room with a king bed for $120 for one night (~$140 after all the taxes). Technically it was not even one night stay as we arrived at the hotel after 1AM. On my comment that online prices were offered much lower, I was told to go and book a hotel online, being well aware of that there would be nothing available after midnight.
Since it was my wife's birthday already, I did not want to come back to my car empty handed and booked the room. It was an ordinary room with a shabby door, outdated interior and smelly carpet, nothing to brag about.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. I have shared this with the Management team.

Reviewed 23 November 2020

I am in the process of moving so I decided to stay at the Best Western 1800 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, west Palm Beach. I first stayed at the Hilton across the street. The Hilton Gardens Inn place is beautiful the rooms are bigger and the microwave is in a place where you are able to reach. The bathroom can have multiple people in it at a time. The staff was nice and the manager was helpful. Go stay here it is cheaper than the Best Western and much more for your money.

I decided to stay here only because I am disabled and I had a lot of laundry. we are living out of our car and staying at a hotel when I can to clean up and get a good night sleep. That story is a lot longer anyway I decided to stay at the Best western because I thought It would be easier to walk right into a room than carry everything up to a room. It was a bad decision. We were put in a room (186) we settled in and a little while later I went into the bathroom and there were roaches. I am not talking about the little tiny ones they were full on adult ones. I went to the manager the next morning and explained what happened. I was going to checkout but she said she would adjust my bill and switch me to another room. I should have left but the situation I was in I needed to finish out our stay. I was switched to another room we settled in and everything seemed to be fine. The last night if our stay I was at the store getting milk and my daughter called me and asked me if anyone had lost a tooth. I told no not recently then asked her why. She then proceeded to tell me she saw my two year old chewing on something. we all know that a two year old still puts everything into her mouth. So she called her over and removed it from her and what she took out of her mouth was someone's TOOTH. Gross!!! I went to talk to the manager whom they said would be here but she was off that day. I then spoke to the night auditor who knew of the situation with the roaches. I explained what happened. I truly believe they thought I planted the tooth to get a discount. Smh. Well I did not! I do not carry teeth around with me and I am not usually at a hotel. I asked her about the adjustment that was promised and she told me they took off $15 dollars. I told her I do not think it was enough. I walked in with a website showing me a $81 dollar rate they told me it was a $124 (me laughing) and by the end it was $97 I should have just gone to the Hilton they were $77 but I didn't.

I am not happy with how they handled the situation nor are they welcoming. No one has a genuine smile nor do they make you feel like you really want to be here. The rooms here are outdated, musty and small. The bathroom is smaller than Harry Potters bedroom under the stairs and they put the microwave in a place where only your two year old toddler can reach and get into MISCHIEF and she did constantly. They are doing a grab n Go breakfast but you really can only call it a joke. The one downfall is the Hilton charges for you to eat breakfast. It has a beautiful bar and a restaurant there as well.

I will be speaking to the General Manager Mr. William Murray about this but I am sure nothing will come of it. I will have to chalk it up as a waste of money, time and energy to be at the Best Western.

Listen this might look like a better choice but it will not be. I am so disappointed in my stay.

Room tip: This hotel is highly overpriced.
Date of stay: November 2020

Thank you for your review. I have shared this with the Management team.

Reviewed 15 September 2020 via mobile

Courteous staff...very clean...beautiful grounds! Great location in the middle of everything...I used the BBQ which they provided utensils for...played giant chess board and shuffle board...great photo opps...really dont have to leave the grounds if u don't want to.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rick Netzel, General Manager at Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review. Glad you enjoyed your stay.