Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Residence Inn
PricelineUS$ 269
Hotels.comUS$ 269
Agoda.comUS$ 269
eDreamsUS$ 269
All reviews valet parking great location clematis street walking distance west palm morning breakfast bedroom suite bed was very comfortable a great place to stay yogurt inns gym publix proximity couch
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2020

We had a great two day stay here. The lobby of the hotel is much nicer than most Residence Inns - it has the feel of a higher-end hotel. The rooms are standard Residence Inn rooms, but they are spotlessly clean and very comfortable. The location is convenient to all that downtown West Palm Beach has to offer (10 minute walk to restaurants, bars, shops, etc), yet it's off the main drag so you won't have noise or traffic. You will need to valet your car, as there is no other option (street parking is limited and metered).

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank 1060WestAddison
Reviewed 2 June 2020

I had the pleasure of staying here for 8 nights at the end of May, 2020. From the moment I called to make the reservation, Chelsea, one of the managers, made sure that I had a terrific stay. I really felt like this was my home away from home! We were upgraded upon arrival to a 2 bedroom suite. The room was large with a great kitchen. Everything was immaculate throughout the hotel. Because of the pandemic, there was no breakfast buffet. Each morning I would stop down by the front desk and be immediately offered a variety of "to go" items like sausage, egg and cheese biscuits (to be warmed up in our kitchen upstairs), cereal, fruit cups, oatmeal, granola bars, yogurt, etc.. The location of this hotel can't be beat either. It's within walking distance to Citywalk and all of its stores and restaurants, a local Publix, and all of the restaurants on Clematis St. I can't wait to return soon!

Room tip: I had a great view on the 9th floor
Date of stay: May 2020
Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

I’ll
Preface my remarks by saying I am not a Marriott fan. I find their properties to be mediocre and without style or imagination. The best option for my two week Palm Beach stay was the Residence Inn in West Palm. It was clean, decently appointed and full of light. But the cherry on the sundae was the attentive staff, especially at the front desk and the parking attendants. They were just terrific to a person and obviously well trained. They were there to solve issues and ensure a pleasant stay.
Before switching to Palm Beach I went to the Residence property in DelRay. It is the polar opposite, dirty, neglected and downright nasty staff. It intrigues me how the same company can have two properties so close to each other that are so inconsistent. Listen to me, stay in West Palm.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 February 2020

Stayed here 2 nights. Chose mostly due to location (walking distance to lots of shops, restaurants and waterfront), and we stayed using points. Staff was very friendly throughout our stay. Parking is valet only, so take that into consideration. Never waited long for vehicle, so all good. Room was a very nicely appointed studio setup. Very clean. Had everything we wanted or needed. Bed was great / slept comfortably, and room was quiet. Sat out by the pool, but didn't swim. On small side, but all good. The breakfast was great. Only had it one morning during stay, but no complaints (side note: If you're looking to grab a bite outside of hotel, check out MakeB's Bagels, near hotel on S. Olive Ave. Excellent!). Would definitely recommend this hotel if you're looking to stay in the CityPlace area, and want to be able to commute on foot vs. driving.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank VanHammersley
Reviewed 29 January 2020 via mobile

This hotel was barely full but they rushed us out even though we had elite status. The beds were hard and customer service was lacking at check out. The staff had a really bad attitude. Was not worth anywhere near the $500 per night they charged.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
dja123, Manager at Residence Inn West Palm Beach Downtown/CityPlace Area, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2020

Dear christiansF1919XV,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to give us valuable feedback! We do appreciate your loyalty! If you have stayed here in the past month, we have been completely sold out every day. We are a popular location for Elite members and appreciate all choosing to stay with us. When we can, we are happy to offer a later check-out to our guests. It is not always possible when we are sold out, as we need to insure we can get our rooms ready in a timely manner for all that are due to arrive. I am truly sorry you did not have an outstanding experience, as that is what we work hard to provide. I do apologize and hope you will give us another try. Again, thank you for your feedback and Marriott loyalty!

Kind Regards