“Awesome food.”

Paneterie
Ranked #7 of 21 Dessert in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 14
Cuisines: French
Description: Inspired by the idyllic neighborhood patisseries of French cities, Paneterie is downtown West Palm Beach's most authentic French Bakery and cafe, featuring fresh baked breads, pastries, fine chocolates, and artisanal sandwiches made on premise. A full menu of freshly ground coffee and teas are also available. Paneterie is dedicated to providing high-quality, fresh products at affordable prices, and now, we can bring them right to your door.
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

We popped in for a quick breakfast, loved the croissant I had, plus I had an awesome pastry. I think they wd benefit from opening the front of the store to the sidewalk, but definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Got early to a meeting in West Palm at 7:45 AM and walked the Clematis street seeing what was opened that early. Starbuck's was and a delightful french pastry shop called
Paneterie. Brightly lit and people leaving as i got to the entranceway. Now 7;50 AM.
A charming young lady was behind the counter putting pastries in the display case. I asked are you opened and she said of course. They normally started at 8:00 AM but their clock said 7;56 AM and I was glad to be there. Later I notice my clock was a few minutes behind.
I ordered a mochaccino coffee and a croissant. Proceeded to sit at the outdoor seating in front of the store. The servicer was terrific , early morning cheer was perfect . The pastry choices were plenty ( I passed by at lunch time and look at the display case) . My croissant was buttery soft and the mocochino was made perfectly. I gladly recommend a traveler stop here. They do have quiches and lunches for me will be another day soon.

Thank tomkozlowski1 .
Reviewed 16 January 2017

I have been there a couple times. The service is always bad. As far as the food goes it was great the first time, stale the second, uneatable the 3rd and last time. Will not return.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

We had lunch at this cute little bakery and went back for a breakfast sandwich. Food was great. Very friendly service. I thought the prices were on the high side.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

Pastries are to die for lol. Super attentive and friendly staff. Get something to go, to eat outside, to eat inside and smell the great croisants cooking:) Ran in the other day and got a beautiful hot fresh out of the oven baguette!!!!! Highly recommend.