1,512 results
All reviews full kitchen living room sitting area hot breakfast outlet mall free breakfast bagels beds were comfortable west palm easy access front desk staff the breakfast area business center the entire staff dishwasher vanity highway
Reviewed 20 June 2018

The front desk staff was courteous and seemed genuinely welcoming. The room was spacious, clean and the kitchenette had a full refrigerator/freezer with ice maker. This was a suite with a separate living/office space and the price was very reasonable. The price even included a full hot breakfast. The bed was comfortable and we had no problems during our stay. I would definitely use this hotel again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Gina W, Director of Sales at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you so much, MMPDavidL, for the excellent ratings and review! We, at the Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham, take pride in ensuring our guests have a most comfortable stay and we appreciate your feedback. We hope that you'll visit us again.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Quick, clean, NO Coffee/Food related items in the bathroom. Awesome and full sized Kitchen, perfect for those with multiple food allergies like me (Have to take/prepare all of my own food)! It is such an awesome space I would choose it as an apartment to live in. No problems getting on the internet. No problems parking. Breakfast include typical hot and cold items. I just love this place. It was my first time and I will stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gina W, Director of Sales at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you, cjeffe918686, for the excellent ratings and for taking time to share your wonderful comments with us! Here, at the Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham West Palm Beach, we take pride to ensure our guests have a most pleasant stay and and enjoy the accommodations we offer. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I had visited this hotel before. The first year it opened and it's still so very warm and inviting. The check in was simple and the staff was willing and helpful. The spacious gorgeous rooms give you the option to cook or just relax. Did I mention the bathroom comes with a vanity ladies and a robe. My only bother was the beds. A little too firm for my back. But no complaints about anything else. I love the Hawthorne.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking time to share your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed the helpful service that our staff provided and our spacious and gorgeous suites. We appreciate your comments on the firmness of our beds and we are currently in the process of replacing the bed mattresses in our suites. We hope that you can visit with us again.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

great staff good food for breakfast every morning washer n dryer room is like a small apartment stove top microwave oven dishwasher large refrigerator freezer with ice maker and all local stores minutes away real conveinent n 2 tvs in room

Room tip: seems to me any room would be perfect
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you, g4503wa, for the excellent ratings! We are so very pleased that you enjoyed all the wonderful amenities we, at the Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham West Palm Beach offer and we hope that you can stay with us again.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

The staff at the hotel were super nice and the hotel is very clean and very well maintained. The only minor thing I would suggest is to upgrade the breakfast with more egg choices and maybe some flavored creamer for the coffee. Overall, great hotel!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank jeaturja

Thank you, jeaturja, for your review and for being our guest. We appreciate your feedback on our breakfast buffet and are in the process of making enhancements to better serve our guests. We hope to see you again.