All reviews home away from home cooking utensils front desk a great stay would recommend this hotel to anyone rooms are nice other hotels west palm trent silverware pets gm property roomy housekeeping cleanliness
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed for about a week and enjoyed every minute of it. From check in to check out, the staff remained courteous, professional, and kind. Shouts out to Wislene, sweet Sara, the GM and the rest of the team. Y'all really made me feel like a VIP. See you soon!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank you for posting such kind comments about our hotel, especially about our staff. We make every effort to provide service that is above and beyond your expectations, so we are pleased to know that you loved your stay. We will be sure to share your compliments with our team. Thanks for choosing Extended Stay America during your vacation. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

I chose this hotel because I got an incredible rate from Priceline Express Deals and, more importantly, they are pet friendly. HOWEVER, the website indicates that there may be an extra charge for pets, but does not state the amount. At check-in, the charge was $25 per night! The room they gave me was on the first floor, near an exit door, and itwas a very nice size and had a floor that looked like wood, but was either a very good tile or a ceramic. After walking around in my socks, the bottom of my socks were filthy! I went out and bought some cleaning wipes that were also disinfectants. I was shocked when I wiped a 12” x 12” area, and the side that cleaned had an outine of my hand, but my hand print was black with filth!

Room tip: Corner rooms have windows on 2 sides
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thanks for being our guest. We apologize for the less than the spotless condition of your guest suite and for the cleanliness issues you experienced. This does not meet our standards, and steps have already been taken to address and correct our performance. We hope you will choose to stay with us again when your travels bring you back our way.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Great hotel its worth coming back the rooms are nice the pool is beautiful the staff there is amazing such as sarah,wislene, brandy and Yaneury all so professional Sarah specifically I would recommend anyone to this hotel

Trip type: Travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Romay, thank you for sharing your wonderful review of Extended Stay America. Our goal is to make your stay as comfortable as possible and to assist you with whatever you need, so it's nice to know our team accomplished this during your visit. We especially appreciate your nice comments recognizing the service provided by Sarah, Wislene, Brandy and Yaneury, and we'll be sure to share your compliments with them. Thanks again for recommending us to future guests. We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Beautiful clean room. Friendly helpful staff. Will definitely stay there, when I return to West Palm Beach. Affordable price. Wonderful kitchen, and the front desk will provide anything you need to use as far as dishes, silverware, coffee pot, upon request.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thanks for the awesome feedback. We are thrilled to know our location was perfect for your trip and that our service and facilities were to your satisfaction. It was a pleasure having you at Extended Stay America, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

great hotel great service. wi fi and phone service slow. rooms are clean and roomy and hotel personnel are friendly and courteous. I will definitely stay again . they are also a pet friendly hotel if you travel with your furbabies. very nice place to stay

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay

Thanks for making Extended Stay America a part of your travel plans. We are glad to know you had a good time here and were satisfied with all that we offer. Thanks once more for your business, and we look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.