See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Well, all I can say is that it was there. It was not well maintained, at least once a week did not have hot water, bedspreads had cigarette burns, curtains were dirty, house keeping was once a week and did not give you toilet paper when asked for it told to go to office to get it, price changed every week we stayed there, police there frequently, fights in the parking lot, prostitution going on, drug dealer rolls through the parking lot a couple times a day, coming home from work frequently saw people using drugs in their cars leaving needles in the grass, people did not pick up after their dogs, it was just disgusting but there was nothing else affordable in the area. it was very unpleasant and stressful.

Room Tip: pick another hotel
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will take the necessary actions to ensure these issues are properly addressed.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

It has been an awesome stay. Our family has felt like at home. Excellent person to person service. Excellent attention to detail. Super secure for family and pets. Beautiful facilities. Close access to stores, restaurants, gas station and hospitals.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know our location was ideal for your visit and that you were impressed with the attentive service provided by our staff. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

I stayed at this hotel for the new years day and I bought my family along. It was great stay, great staff even though I cant remember her name lady at he desk I think she was a manager was very nice and warm always there for us. The rest of the staff were accommodating as well. Thank you for the great service ... We will be back again!

Room Tip: Stay in double beds room if you have a family with you.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank m00nlight32
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thanks for reviewing your stay and for the feedback. We are pleased to know you received an excellent customer service from our staff and that you were satisfied with everything we offer. Your praises have been shared with the entire team for a job well-done. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we would love to welcome you back to Extended Stay America.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Expensive, no breakfast, awful shower, terrible refrigerator, smelly hallways, bare-bone everything. Staff was nice but, that was all. I will not stay there again. I tried to move to another hotel but everything in the are was sold out.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Emily, thank you for your stay. Although you liked the service provided by our staff, We were disheartened to read about the problems you experienced, and we hope you will accept our sincerest apology for what transpired. Our management team is taking steps to ensure future guests do not encounter the same issues. We truly hope you will give us another chance to prove that we are committed to providing outstanding accommodations and service.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

My husband had to be in West Palm Beach for a few weeks to oversee work being done at a property room.
Unfortunately cannot stay tutu School obligations and holidays with family .. but I did get to come visit a few times during the stay I must say I was very impressed with the property itself being very clean quiet and accommodating that goes to say the staff was also top notch Sarah I believe she's the assistant manager is super nice sweet helpful and I know my husband can talk soon as your off chit-chatting that's front desk very accommodating and helpful she went out of her way to make sure my husband was comfortable happy and works m when it came to any issues he had, (and I don't think he had any bad ones that is ) she very very nice to me whenever I came to visit treat me as if I've been staying there the whole time myself and remember who I was it's time, I would also give a little shout out to Vislene @frnt desk super sweet allwasy smiling and made my husband feel like yours album as well she did when I would come visit very nice thank you so much for all your help. Also I know that my husband real liked it's general manager Trent .. I noticed he was a very Hands-On GM and wasn't afraid to chat it up with the guests about the local area restaurants and he takes pride in his property , you can definitely see the difference in this property from the moment you get there 2 chk in and you also see it through the length of your stay and at check out.. you often see him doing hands on things from sweeping up in the lobby he come up and assisted in an AC issue my husband had in his room and he was also very accommodating and always welcomed me whenever I would come visit..

so thank you very much for taking care of my husband Mark during his few weeks that your property we both enjoyed it thoroughly and we will be back for sure you guys roc
West Palm Beach Travelers I would highly recommend this property to anyone and a little hint try to get the one bedroom suite it's really available but well worth it if you can huge..

Stayed: November 2017
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - West Palm Beach - Northpoint Corporate Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Kate, thank you for sharing your excellent review of Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to know everything went well during your stay and that our courteous service made your visit an enjoyable one. Your compliments will be shared with our entire team, especially with Sarah and Vislene for all of their hard work. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.