“Wonderful birthday celebration for my sister! ”
Review of Leila Restaurant

Leila Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Leila Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 685 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$ 22 - US$ 32
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Datura
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit but will not be our last! My brother-in-law is 1/2 Syrian and loved it as well as the rest of us. I had falafel salad and could not finish it; best falafel I have ever had. My sister loved the baklava with a candle and said it wasn't too sweet like she's had elsewhere. I look forward to the leftovers I brought home!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

We have visited Leila a number of times. This time our party of four very much enjoyed the “special” which included four tasty appetizers that we shared. Our entrees consisted of lamb and beef kabobs which were very good as were the deserts and the Lebanese wine. The service was excellent. Try it; you’ll love it.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

My bf and I were the only party there <3 which was cute but confusing , because for the location it should be flooded. Maybe cause it was a week day perhaps it was empty. Although, I'm not a big meat eater so when I do it's lamb. This place has such a nice quiet but fun atmosphere the hookah was amazing not too harsh at all. Which is very rare at hookah places. I would definitely go again. My bf loved his salad and the fresh baba ghanouj it was perfect !

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent Mediterranean food! Had chicken kabob, couscous, falafel, babaganouj, great Greek salad. As we finished eating, a belly dancer gave a fun show. We'll be back.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I visited one day for lunch and I must say this is a perfect place to get away from the hustle and bustle. I had a small Greek salad with a chicken skewer that was delicious. The service was great and they provided me with readers for the menu!!