“The best Mediterranean Food in Palm Beach County”
Review of Leila Restaurant

Leila Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Leila Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 758 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$ 22 - US$ 32
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Datura
Reviewed 27 October 2017

We have visited Leila a number of times. This time our party of four very much enjoyed the “special” which included four tasty appetizers that we shared. Our entrees consisted of lamb and beef kabobs which were very good as were the deserts and the Lebanese wine. The service was excellent. Try it; you’ll love it.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

My bf and I were the only party there <3 which was cute but confusing , because for the location it should be flooded. Maybe cause it was a week day perhaps it was empty. Although, I'm not a big meat eater so when I do it's lamb. This place has such a nice quiet but fun atmosphere the hookah was amazing not too harsh at all. Which is very rare at hookah places. I would definitely go again. My bf loved his salad and the fresh baba ghanouj it was perfect !

1  Thank seneli12349
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent Mediterranean food! Had chicken kabob, couscous, falafel, babaganouj, great Greek salad. As we finished eating, a belly dancer gave a fun show. We'll be back.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I visited one day for lunch and I must say this is a perfect place to get away from the hustle and bustle. I had a small Greek salad with a chicken skewer that was delicious. The service was great and they provided me with readers for the menu!!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

My husband and I visited this restaurant yesterday. We had been looking for good, inexpensive Mediterranean based food for lunch for a while and we found it here at Leilas! Service was excellent and the lamb and beef shish kebabs were so tender and delicious. The home made hummus, couscous and rice were excellent accompaniments. The portions sizes for lunch were particularly enjoyable for me, I was able to enjoy my food and not be overwhelmed by an excessive serving.