“Nice hide away”
Review of Leila Restaurant

Leila Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Leila Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 773 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$ 22 - US$ 32
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Datura
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I visited one day for lunch and I must say this is a perfect place to get away from the hustle and bustle. I had a small Greek salad with a chicken skewer that was delicious. The service was great and they provided me with readers for the menu!!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 4 October 2017

My husband and I visited this restaurant yesterday. We had been looking for good, inexpensive Mediterranean based food for lunch for a while and we found it here at Leilas! Service was excellent and the lamb and beef shish kebabs were so tender and delicious. The home made hummus, couscous and rice were excellent accompaniments. The portions sizes for lunch were particularly enjoyable for me, I was able to enjoy my food and not be overwhelmed by an excessive serving.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Visited with party of 3. Greeted by owner at the entrance. Very pleasant decor. Had some nice wine by the glass. Starters were Hummus, Baba Ghanoush, and Fatoush. Excellent to start. For entree we had Lamb Kabob; Chicken Kabob; Shrimp Kabob. All were prepared perfectly; on the side was grilled veggies and couscous. Everything prepared to order and just absolutely delicious. Server excellent. Enjoyed the evening.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 3 September 2017

We have driven by or walked past Leila Restaurant for years. For some reason, we always thought the price was a little high. Today we thought, why not and gave it a try. We were very pleased. The service is great. It is only exceeded by the food. My wife had the kraidis or grilled shrimp, with rice and vermicelli. I had the signature dish, shish tawook or chicken breast, with couscous. Both were excellent! We regret not eating here sooner.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is family owned and operated. The food is fresh and the service is good. Clean, a great option when you want something different but not too crazy. The menu has the typical traditional foods, try te Leila Tour, a good option to taste a little of the house favorites. The puts bread is made daily and it arrives hot, enjoy!

Date of visit: August 2017