“Wonderful lunch!”
Review of Leila Restaurant

Leila Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Leila Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 686 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$ 22 - US$ 32
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Datura
Reviewed 4 October 2017

My husband and I visited this restaurant yesterday. We had been looking for good, inexpensive Mediterranean based food for lunch for a while and we found it here at Leilas! Service was excellent and the lamb and beef shish kebabs were so tender and delicious. The home made hummus, couscous and rice were excellent accompaniments. The portions sizes for lunch were particularly enjoyable for me, I was able to enjoy my food and not be overwhelmed by an excessive serving.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Visited with party of 3. Greeted by owner at the entrance. Very pleasant decor. Had some nice wine by the glass. Starters were Hummus, Baba Ghanoush, and Fatoush. Excellent to start. For entree we had Lamb Kabob; Chicken Kabob; Shrimp Kabob. All were prepared perfectly; on the side was grilled veggies and couscous. Everything prepared to order and just absolutely delicious. Server excellent. Enjoyed the evening.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We have driven by or walked past Leila Restaurant for years. For some reason, we always thought the price was a little high. Today we thought, why not and gave it a try. We were very pleased. The service is great. It is only exceeded by the food. My wife had the kraidis or grilled shrimp, with rice and vermicelli. I had the signature dish, shish tawook or chicken breast, with couscous. Both were excellent! We regret not eating here sooner.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is family owned and operated. The food is fresh and the service is good. Clean, a great option when you want something different but not too crazy. The menu has the typical traditional foods, try te Leila Tour, a good option to taste a little of the house favorites. The puts bread is made daily and it arrives hot, enjoy!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

So time to start out saying this is Place I have gone to several times. I like it and hate to rate it based on one experience. If I were it would be a two (2) star. So now in between stars. Normal rating is just under four (4) stars but since last experience is fresh in my mind I will round down. So now for food. I like the food here. It is normally good and fresh. The selection to me is good but I would like a little seafood. The staples are on point (hummus, baba ganoush, tabouli etc). The meats are ok but not great. I like the falafel but it could be a little more spicy for my tastes. This past visit was lunch and I ordered the gyros wrap. I asked for the fries well done. The waiter said fine and do you want hummus or baba ganoush as the side? I took the latter. When our meal came it was to what I thought a wrap looked like served open faced. The meat was cold and not cooked well enough for me. We we got the bill I was charged $12 not the $8 on the menu. I asked the waiter he said you ordered the platter. I said no I asked for a wrap and proceeded to argue with me, really? The two others I was with agreed no he didn't so he stomped off to correct it. I will return to give it one more try but never argue with a customer. (Especially if your wrong).k