“Masterful Mediterranean!”
Review of Leila Restaurant

Leila Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Leila Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 686 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$ 22 - US$ 32
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Datura
Reviewed 3 September 2017

We have driven by or walked past Leila Restaurant for years. For some reason, we always thought the price was a little high. Today we thought, why not and gave it a try. We were very pleased. The service is great. It is only exceeded by the food. My wife had the kraidis or grilled shrimp, with rice and vermicelli. I had the signature dish, shish tawook or chicken breast, with couscous. Both were excellent! We regret not eating here sooner.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is family owned and operated. The food is fresh and the service is good. Clean, a great option when you want something different but not too crazy. The menu has the typical traditional foods, try te Leila Tour, a good option to taste a little of the house favorites. The puts bread is made daily and it arrives hot, enjoy!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

So time to start out saying this is Place I have gone to several times. I like it and hate to rate it based on one experience. If I were it would be a two (2) star. So now in between stars. Normal rating is just under four (4) stars but since last experience is fresh in my mind I will round down. So now for food. I like the food here. It is normally good and fresh. The selection to me is good but I would like a little seafood. The staples are on point (hummus, baba ganoush, tabouli etc). The meats are ok but not great. I like the falafel but it could be a little more spicy for my tastes. This past visit was lunch and I ordered the gyros wrap. I asked for the fries well done. The waiter said fine and do you want hummus or baba ganoush as the side? I took the latter. When our meal came it was to what I thought a wrap looked like served open faced. The meat was cold and not cooked well enough for me. We we got the bill I was charged $12 not the $8 on the menu. I asked the waiter he said you ordered the platter. I said no I asked for a wrap and proceeded to argue with me, really? The two others I was with agreed no he didn't so he stomped off to correct it. I will return to give it one more try but never argue with a customer. (Especially if your wrong).k

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Very nice food but certainly not cheap. we paid with tip nearly 300 USD for dinner for 4. what we had though was very good had mixed meze starter which were excellent particularly like the Falafel which was not quite traditional in the coating but was amazing. My main was overdone but everyone else raved about the kefta so maybe i should have gone with with that. Belly dancing was fun but not particularly good. Overall though and maybe i am not expressing myself well enough the quality and service was excellent.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Visited with my wife during our trip to Palm Beach
Unpretentious,very good restaurant, with friendly,efficient service.
Great quality kebabs, especially lamb kebab and wide selection of truly original middle eastern appetizers.
Recommend if in WPB area and have cravings for Lebanese cuisine
Alex