2 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$ 19
PricelineUS$ 153
Hotels.comUS$ 153
StayForLongUS$ 163
All reviews front desk close to the airport great hotel west palm excellent stay business trip pbi airport hgi hilton shuttle bartender wpb highway hampton florida
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2021 via mobile

A hotel rest between flights sent me to this Hilton. I quickly checked the excellent reviews which put my mind at ease. In person it proved to be true!! This hotel is exceptionally clean with a staff who stays on top of it too. Professional staff and care to keeping everyone safe in a very clean environment. From the time I entered the lobby, visited the front desk and checked into my room. I slept with great peace of mind. I was happy to enjoy the made to order breakfast and I also noticed they were open for dinner and bar later on. Beyond the front desk and restaurant staff being caring and friendly it was the housekeeping staff with their care to focused methods of thorough cleaning that got me to write this review. Thank you Hilton Garden Inn for giving me such a clean environment in such a caring and friendly hotel!!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Brianne Pass, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our hotel! We are so pleased to know that we are your choice of hotel and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip out to West Palm Beach!

Reviewed 12 January 2021

Clean/attractive property with great room rates. Excellent staff... Especially front desk manager C. Gasper. He was courteous, professional & accommodating. So much so, that I'm now a loyal customer and would recommend this property to anyone. He's truly an asset to the Hilton brand.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Brianne Pass, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

Reviewed 20 December 2020 via mobile

The best bartender ever! Wow!! Keep coming back for the best customer service
! Mishell has no contemporary. I keep booking this hotel to get the best service! The Hilton is great because of her! Beat west palm beach hotel hands down!

Date of stay: December 2020
Brianne Pass, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our hotel! I am so happy that you had such a great stay and I will be sure to pass on your compliments to our staff! We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip up to West Palm Beach!

Reviewed 27 October 2020

We stayed here for two nights in October (during the Covid pandemic). Overall no major complaints- we felt safe, the staff and guests were masked, and people kept socially distanced from each other.

The location is also pretty convenient, right by I95 and Palm Beach International Airport (one of the easiest airports to fly in and out of) yet a quick drive to the beach.

Rooms were very clean, but surprisingly small - easily the smallest Hilton Garden Inn I have stayed in. There was no room service during our stay.

Overall no major complaints and given the circumstances, a pleasant experience.

Date of stay: October 2020
Brianne Pass, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2020

Reviewed 11 September 2020

Dozens of hotels in WPB aren't open at all... And if they are, they've shut down their pools, closed their restaurants & bars and aren't servicing rooms AT ALL!!! At this hotel they've mastered the Hilton Clean Stay process while others just refuse to do it at all and close the amenities you've chosen their hotel for. Don't get stiffed- Pick this hotel, it's #1 on Tripadvisor out of 44 hotel in WPB for a reason. So order some wings with a beer and let's watch some football!

Room tip: 1st Floor is convienent, so you don't have to travel down the elevator.
Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Immahavesomefun
Brianne Pass, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2020