Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport
US$ 101
US$ 96
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 143
US$ 180
  • Breakfast included
US$ 181
Hampton.com
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
Hilton West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 207
US$ 178
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 168
  • Pool
US$ 138
US$ 121
EmbassySuites.com
Hotel Biba(West Palm Beach)
US$ 123
US$ 120
US$ 129
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelwest palmfree shuttleshort stayking suitea great staybusiness travelwould definitely stay here againwould highly recommend this hotelshuttle serviceclean hotelrental carnice poolbed was very comfortablehome away from homeconvenient location
Reviewed 24 December 2011

I was pleasantly surprised. I typically stay in the Hilton Brand of Hotels and are usually happy with the accommodations. This hotel was better than I expected. I will certainly recommend this hotel and stay there next time I am in the area. Even breakfast was better than usual.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 November 2011

I got a good deal for a 4 night stay here in the west palm beach area. I enjoyed my stay for the most part. The hotel is nicely furnished with modern furniture. The furniture in the room was very nice and included a microwave and refridgerator unit which was very handy. I used the pool all four days here even though it rained every day. Everyday I felt the pool was too cold, I requested the temperature be turned up and it did slightly improve but not great. I guess management was trying to save money during the "off season". However, if you advertise that a pool is an amenity, it should be adequately heated for your guests comfort. The bed was wonderful and every night I slept well. There also was a fitness room with four machines, treadmill was out of service though and a business center with 2 computers and a good printer. Breakfast was not complimentary so I didnt try it. They did serve complimentary coffee in the early morning at least.

Our room was not large but spacious enough facing a wall of plants and the highway. I didnt have a problem with the noise. The representative who checked us in was polite enough but not friendly at all or willing to go out of the way to help you make your stay more comfortable. My bf and I called him the professional grouch. I requested a room with a view to which he replied "none of the rooms have views". Ok, how about a room facing the pool, none. He was not helpful at all! I did not receive a receipt when I checked out.

They do have a shuttle to the airport and city place which is nice. But I feel that if you stay ANYWHERE in florida, it is helpful to rent a car to get around as the mass transportation options here are atrocious. I believe I saw 1 or 2 buses the entire time I was here. Parking was included which was great too.

I do have to say that this place is more for business travelers than for leisure. They lack a warm and cozy environment I look for in staying at a hotel on holiday. But they did provide everything you needed.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2011

Front desk staff was friendly. Check-in could have been quicker but the employee did offer me a free soda for the inconvenience. Room was small and the arm chair could have used a serious cleaning. Oversize shower was nice as was the refrigerator in the room. Pool area was nice but smoking is allowed anywhere so depending on who is out there with you, you may or may not have fresh air. I had to request pool towels twice for a total wait of fifteen minutes. The bar/restaurant does make a great pizza. NOTE: LUNCH IS NOT SERVED. Bar staff was friendly. Heat/AC was noisy and hard to control the temp. Free wi-fi was available but encountered difficulty in logging on and had to use the 1-800 number. The wait for help was twenty minutes. Also, maid tried to enter but thankfully I had my door security bolted.

Room Tip: The rate was a bit high for being an airport location. I would suggest trying to find a better deal.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2011

This is a nice property. Rooms are large, clean, well appointed. Great bedding/linens, microwave and fridge. It is an airport, so there is not a lot to do around the hotel if you do not have a car. The shuttle will take you to the upscale City Place shopping area. Would have been lovely to sit on the veranda by the pool, in the shade, on the attractive furniture, enjoying a nice lunch but, they do not serve lunch. Only down side to the hotel in my opinion.

Room Tip: Pool side will be quiet. Other side has a busy street.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank joburkholder1
Reviewed 26 October 2011

What a great place! The hotel is located close to the airport (but no airplane noise at all) and it's only a 3-5 minute drive to CityPlace. The rooms are huge! High ceilings, modern furniture, big bathroom, even the desk chair is so fancy that it comes with a manual. The rooms are also equipped with a microwave, fridge, and coffee machine. The staff is great. The gentleman who works the front desk, Steve, couldn't have been more nice or professional and the rest of the staff including the people who work the bar/restaurant are great and really caters to the customer's needs. Their only knock is the gym. It's pretty small with only a few machines.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business