Lowest prices for your stay
Hampton.com
SAVE US$ 18
PricelineUS$ 162
Hotels.comUS$ 162
StayForLongUS$ 171
All reviews front desk close to the airport great stay shuttle service clean rooms would definitely stay here again free breakfast easy access west palm pool area wpb
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2020 via mobile

We stayed here overnight and have no issues. The hotel is right outside the airport. It has been mostly renovated which is ongoing but is not an issue. We had a renovated king studio deluxe which was clean spacious and the bed was most comfortable. We will stay there again next time we are down there. Only caveat is the breakfast is a brown bag due to Corona regulations which apply to all hotels in the county.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brianne Pass, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Central Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our hotel! We are so pleased to know that we are your choice of hotel and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip out to West Palm Beach!

Reviewed 22 August 2020

I will NEVER stay at this hotel again, nor recommend it to my friends any family when they come into town!!! The front desk lady with brown hair and glasses is very unfriendly and rude. No compassion for my stay.

Room tip: Thin walls, kids playing loudly, I could hear them
Date of stay: August 2020
Brianne Pass, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Central Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2020

I am sorry to hear about your experience during your stay and I apologize that you felt that there was a lack of compassion. As was discussed with you, our hotel is not a pet friendly hotel and we typically do not allow guests to stay at the hotel when it is discovered that they have a dog in the room. Had you informed us prior to check in that there would be a dog we would have confirmed as our website states that we do not allow pets. As your room was a prepaid room, rather than asking you to leave we did still allow you to stay in the hotel but did have to charge a cleaning fee as is the standard practice at all hotels. In the future I would suggest that you notify any hotel that you are staying at that you will have a dog in the room and ensure that they are a pet friendly hotel and that might help to avoid any future issues with your stays.

Reviewed 18 August 2020

I haven’t stayed here - but due to their very fair refund policy during the Coronavirus crisis I will be very happy to look them up & re-book when we are in a position to do so. Bravo Hampton Inn! Long may you prosper!

Date of stay: August 2020
Brianne Pass, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Central Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy that we were able to resolve your refund concerns and we do look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 7 July 2020

We stayed at this location a few days. It was centrally located for what we needed. Check in was quick and easy. There was a minor issue with the room when we arrived and they just switched us to the next room. i was VERY happy they had not changed over the the sliding doors on the bathrooms. (I hate those! no visual or audio privacy) the hotel itself was in average condition, not quite ready for an update but maybe in another year or 2. They had breakfast-to-go bags ready every morning and we were greeted each time we came or left. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2020
Brianne Pass, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Central Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2020

Reviewed 18 March 2020

Beautiful property with expert staff. Yachel, manager is superb and really defines hospitality. I've been coming here whenever I need a stay in the area whether it is for business travel or visiting parts of my family. Of I could give a higher rating I certainly would without thinking twice.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
BrianneP45, Manager at Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Central Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2020