“The best cupcakes in town”
Review of Hello Cupcake

Hello Cupcake
Ranked #11 of 21 Dessert in West Palm Beach
Reviewed 26 October 2016

I found out about this location because I attended a birthday part and the fare was platters of cupcakes! It's an easy walk in, walk out happy experience in Northwood.

1  Thank DoloresJacoby

Reviewed 25 May 2015

Confession first, I'm an addict! I love desserts! Always have and always will.

Star provided 15 cupcakes for my sister's 60th birthday celebration. Everyone loved the cupcakes, which included Candy, Key Lime, Carrot Cake and German Chocolate. All the cupcakes were moist and delicious. They are big and you definitely get your money's worth.

My husband's favorite was the Candy, due to his devotion to chocolate. This cupcake features a rich chocolate cupcake, decadent chocolate frosting and generous chunks of popular chocolate candies. I loved the Candy too, but my favorite was the Key Lime. This cupcake was moist and featured a yummy frosting with an amazing key lime center.

I have four sisters born in May, so I wanted to make sure they all got their favorite "cake." They can be tough critics, but they all loved their cupcakes!

Thank you, Star for making my sister's celebration special!

Reviewed 31 March 2015

Hello Cupcake has the best red velvet cupcakes; my husband and mom love the German chocolate. I live in Spring Hill, Florida, and it's a must that we visit Hello Cupcake when in town. If you're ever in West Palm Beach, Florida; you should stop by.