See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 November 2015

We used out GPS to find our hotel, not sure if we would have found it otherwise, it doesn't have curb appeal. There isn't an elevator so you need to lug your bags up narrow steep stairs. They are very friendly at this place, it is like a large house with shared bathrooms, which they maintain very nicely. The rooms were nice and the bed was comfortable. They have Wifi at this location, and they provide a small breakfast. It isn't located too far from the main street in Palm Beach which we walked to. I felt safe at this location, it is just a little different as it isn't a B&B nor a hotel. I would stay here again if I was in the area again.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

We arrived in WPB quite late and were great full we had pre booked a place to stay. When we arrived at the destination however there was nothing there. No sign, doorbell was just wires out of the wall. At the back of the building there was s parking lot with an old sign that said the Upper Level but no cars. The hotel was booked and paid for online. We had even emailed them to say we were arriving late but no one replied.
This is a fake hotel listing created to sham money out of you! Steer clear!

Stayed: October 2015
2  Thank idamvh
Reviewed 16 June 2015

I stayed here with my girlfriend. We were a little hesitant when we arrived. It's kind of a combination B&B, and apt rental spot. The entrance is on N Dixie Hwy, pretty busy. But once inside we realized we had discovered a gem. Felt like we were in Soho, or San Francisco. Original art work on all the walls. Very deco feel throughout and the rooms were very nice and clean. Simple continental breakfast and coffee.The managers (we met two) were both very nice and helpful I asked for an iron to freshen a shirt and she offered to do it for me. Sweet. The shared bathroom was not to our preference, but we did have a shower in our room. Convenient to Palm Beach and downtown West Palm restaurants too. Off street parking. I was not going to review this place because I didn't want people to know about it. If you like something unique, unusual, but clean, affordable and fun, check it out.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jim Z
Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

First of all a compliment to the interior decorator this place beautiful.
The staff is very friendly and fun to talk to.
The price I payed is well worth it even if you don't have your own bathroom.
Definitely the highlight for me is the "OUTDOOR SHOWER" went running and really enjoyed it afterwards.
The room towards road is a little noisy though.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Markus N
Reviewed 30 April 2015

We found this on line and absolutely loved it! Very chic and comfortable with a kitchen to place your personal food. While bathrooms are not in all rooms, they are just around the corner and are super clean. There's a veranda to enjoy your onsite coffee and whatever breakfast you bring for yourself. A terrific location and wonderful staff!

Room Tip: One room is larger and has a sofa and in room shower. Room # 6
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple