“Don't forget to get a slice!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 21 Dessert in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: International
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I gotta tell you, folks, this is a chain restaurant. Lots of seating, but I prefer the bar for 2 people. Plenty of salads, sandwiches, and regular entrees! We went this past week to get some air conditioning since power was out in our condo! It was a pleasure sharing stories of hurricane survival!

We got a flatbread pizza and a cobb salad. I must admit, at first, we were nervous thinking that wouldn't be enough for 2; however, was very surprised at the size of the dinner salad! We ordered it with balsamic dressing and blue cheese dressing, both on the side. The balsamic was very flavorful. The blue cheese dressing had plenty of chunks of blue cheese and was very tasty, not bland like other places we've been to. The flatbread was also tasty and larger than we had imagined. We were so glad we didn't order a regular size pizza.

By the way, the bar was crowded but the bartender handled it with a smile which I appreciate. We explained we were here to eat slowly and enjoy the a/c!! She was very accommodating! Checked back right away to check on us in spite of a full bar!

Lastly, got a slice of red velvet cheesecake. It's their best seller!!! I can understand why!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We came here for dinner after a day of golf 16 guys all at once and all I can say is great things about the quick service and the great food. All the orders were exactly how everyone wanted. They really can handle a big group with ease well done staff.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Drove down the WPB from Orlando for the Greenday concert. Stopped by at the Cheesecake Factory for some pre show food. As always the food was delicious, although why are the portions soo huge !
Particularly enjoyed the shrimp platter and the Cajun chicken littles. Service was good. Had to have a take out of our desserts because we were so full !

Reviewed 4 September 2017

You can't go wrong at the Cheesecake Factory. The food is pretty standard no matter which one you go to and that means it is always pretty good. The service was fast and friendly and we enjoyed a nice lunch. The portions are always so large that quite often we split a meal and have an appetizer so we don't have too much leftovers. Love their cheesecakes.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Cheesecake Factory is great at cheesecakes but horrible at math. I keep waiting for this to change but it hasn't. They bring you six pieces of bread and two individually wrapped pats of butter. We eat the first two pieces of bread with the two butters. Then I ask for more butter cuz there are four pieces left and they bring me... ready for it... two more butters. Finish my next two bread and now looking at two more breads and wondering if it's really worth asking for butter again. Nah, I'll just politely wait for me food, eat it and then get my cheesecake to go and to not return. I'm just glad I can grab cheesecake here without having to eat here in the future. Cheesecake Factory, after many many years of only two butters, I'm done. Please teach the servers math.