“Excellent lunch”

Ranked #57 of 769 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 28
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Come enjoy the best Italian restaurant at BRIO Tuscan Grille in Cityplace, in West Palm Beach Florida. Gather with friends, family and co-workers to experience the flavors of Italy without leaving the country. Our grilled entrees and fresh dishes of the Italian restaurants tradition will make you mark BRIO Tuscan Grille on your favorite eateries map.
Reviewed 22 August 2018

We went for a special celebration and were not disappointed. Our server, Jazzy, was enthusiastic and friendly. I had the outstanding lobster bisque and chicken carbonara, she ordered the chicken pecan strawberry salad. It was huge and delicious. We both enjoyed it the next day too. Only down side was a loud, young executive at a nearby table for ten who seemed to be conducting a training session for his employees. Fortunately he left 1/2 way through our lunch. Looking forward to returning for dinner soon. Strongly recommend.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Brio is my favorite restraurant in City Place. In fact, I like every Brio I have been to. This one in City Place has an excellent design, in that the bar area is open to the sidwalk, where there are lounge tables and chairs outside. The bar is very big, and always busy. The interior is beautiful, and not noisy! I hate noisy resuraunts, but Brio is designed in a way that does not increase the volume. There is also a large outdoor eating area, which is covered in case of afternoon Florida rain. The food is always good and consistent. I love the salmon salad. The service is always above average, and sometimes exceptional. There is sometimes a wait on a weekend night in the middle of the season, but not long, and totally worth it.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

I am in the hospitality Industry for many years. This is an outstanding place to eat and chat on the bar while you are eating. Food is delicious. The price is equivalent about what you order. I really found it not to expensive according to the quality of food and service. bartenders and servers very professionals.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I had a great steak (one came out WAY overcooked the first time but the second one was PERFECT. The hostess was courteous and did a great job managing the front. The waiter was fast and attentive. I recommend the Brussels sprouts side.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

We sat at the bar because there was a long wait to sit in dining room
the service is faster art the bar, bartender was very nice.
Not a fancy place , more like a chain restaurant feel.