Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 135
US$ 108
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$ 116
US$ 112
US$ 136
US$ 111
Hotels.com
Hotel Biba(West Palm Beach)
US$ 84
US$ 81
Hotels.com
Homewood Suites West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$ 102
US$ 103
US$ 98
Doubletree.com
West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 143
US$ 130
  • Pool
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$ 133
US$ 110
All reviewsroom was cleanfront desk personnelcontinental breakfastthe breakfast areaeasy accesswould stay againyogurtwest palmclose to the airportpeggyturnpikemicrowave
Reviewed 4 July 2016

We stayed at this hotel overnight on our way to the Keys and I expected the room to be clean and up to La Quinta standards. The carpet was filthy, headboard was hanging by one screw and underneath and behind the bed was full of trash and debris. For $100 a night I would expect better accommodations. We should have driven a couple more miles into town and stayed at a nicer hotel.

Management response:Responded 20 July 2016

I understand your frustration and I am sorry we have failed you. We appreciate your comments. I will make sure my crew and I correct the issues that you encountered. We hope to see you in the future to provide us with a second chance to full fill your expectations. Again my sincerest apologies!

Reviewed 2 July 2016

Joyce & Khandis (sp) were excellent. Very friendly and accommodating. Joyce checked in on us after we settled in, which was nice. Didn't know the shower knob was broken till we were ready to check out the next morning. Reported issue to Khandis and we were credited part of our fee. Thank You.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Per reviews here and other sites, we were a bit worried about staying here.
But the hotel was quite nice actually and recently updated.
In our rooms, new carpeting, new bedding, new TV's, new microwave & mini-fridge and everything else was just fine as well.
The ac could have cooled better and the breakfast was more limited than some other LQ's we've stayed at, but still adequate.
I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again or recommend it to others

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2016

We have stayed here several times over the years. Service has always been excellent. Rooms have always been clean and in good repair. A little noisy. Had problems with other residents coming and going throughout the night and waking us with their loud talking/laughing/cars. No reflection on staff, just inconsiderate guests. Breakfast is extremely limited. Don't be fooled by "Brightside Breakfast" slogan. It is on the lower side of a continental breakfast. If you like cold food it may be for you.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

I've stayed at many LQ hotels throughout the country - mostly west coast - and they are generally very nice business class hotels. This location is at best, a 4 story 1.5 star motel in a sketchy part of town. Had I known in advance how bad it is I would have stayed at the Hampton Inn a couple of blocks away for a few more dollars.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 27 June 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for making LQ the brand of your choice during your travels across the country.

I apologize that your experience at my location however wasn't quite what you were expecting.

As we work hard continuing our course establishing consistent offerings at each and every one of our locations nationwide, I thank you for the direction.

Please reach out to me directly to dive further into some specifics as my goal will forever be providing an experience in excess of your expectations; with that, one of my most valuable tools is the feedback from my valued guests.

Hope to hear from you soon and see you the next time your travels lead you into the area.