I try to stay at Hampton Inns when I can because as a rule they are very nice. This property is up to Hampton Inn's reputation as a quality property at an affordable price. Clean grounds, clean room, comfortable beds, free internet etc. just like most Hampton Inn's.
This particular property had very poor signage and was tough to find even with a GPS. Even when leaving in daylight the sign was VERY tough to see and the building looked more like an industrial building than a hotel. Finally found it and was checked in by a very sarcastic woman who commented that she didn't like our "Third Party Credit Card".. It was a Visa. Not sure what was "Third Party. She then was down talking Expedia although we didn't book through Expedia. We booked direct through Hampton Inn to get out Hilton Honors points. She corrected us several times when we spoke as well.
Once we got past the rude girl at the front desk the property, common areas and room were the high quality I have learned to like and respect from Hampton inn. They live up to the Hilton name and this property did too. Check out was fast, easy and pleasant.
Like most hotels, the water pressure in the shower was very poor. I understand the continental breakfast is free but most of the items were either very low or totally empty. The grounds, room, lobby and common areas were very high quality. The service level of the staff was less than par with the exception of the woman who checked me out. She was professional and an asset to The Hampton Inn Team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a haven of culture in West Palm Beach, where sophisticated artistic expression has elevated this community to a new status. The Hampton Inn® hotel in West Palm Beach-FL Turnpike, conveniently located only one block from Florida's turnpike, sits adjacent to the renowned Emerald Dunes Golf Course and in close proximity to the beaches. Just step outside your door and you're practically at the tee for your first round of golf...Or take a short five-minute drive to bask in the sun on the nearby luxurious golden beaches...it's all easily accessible from our hotel in West Palm Beach. Browse the theaters, galleries, and lofty artistic boutiques that define the personality of West Palm Beach. Check out the downtown Clematis Street District where you'll find clubs, restaurants, shops, and many lively street festivals. Our hotel in West Palm Beach also gives you easy access to the esteemed Norton Museum of Art. The team at our hotel in West Palm Beach will gladly offer suggestions for planning your excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Florida Turnpike reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn West Palm Beach Florida Turnpike Hotel West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Hampton Inn