Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$ 180
Hotels.comUS$ 180
Agoda.comUS$ 171
PricelineUS$ 171
FindHotelUS$ 171
HurbUS$ 186
All reviews front desk typical courtyard close to the airport the shuttle driver marriott properties free breakfast dakota bistro lobby wpb
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

I tried to have a walk-in rate but „Ericka W.“ told me they are sold out. I told her that I could book online, she told me that will not work - however it worked. 10 minutes later I was given the worst and loudest room ever at Marriott (I am elite gold member). The bed was dirty and the whole hotel smells bad.

Thank good we only stayed for like 10 hours.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rebecca Gabriel, General Manager at Courtyard West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Thank you so very much for your comments and concerns. We will address them with our staff so that we may better serve our guests in the future. Please stay safe and healthy!

Reviewed 20 December 2020 via mobile

Staff was unprepared and not friendly! Very disappointed as I frequently stay at Marriott hotels. I was here for a conference and upon arrival they had a line going out the door. They kept saying “go take a seat and I’ll check on your room” and then they never do. I have been traveling all day and am really disappointed by how the room is not ready at the check in time listed. Many guests are having issues at this place. Avoid or be ready to wait hours past check in time to get your room. Not ideal.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2020 via mobile

I didn’t even stay at the hotel and they charged my card. The employee was attempting to help me get a room with a balcony, so while on the phone with me she told me to make the reservation and if it doesn’t show up in the system as the room with the balcony she would cancel it for me. Well of course it wasn’t the room I wanted so she cancelled it for me and I thought that was the end of that. Well not!! The next morning I seen that they charged my card for the room I never stayed in. I called the hotel and they weren’t helpful at all. Learn how to train your employees!! I’ve never had an issue with Marriott, but I know in the future to never stay at that specific property. Be aware !

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2020

We just spent a week at the West Palm Beach Airport Courtyard Hotel, and our stay was fabulous. The hotel was convenient to the airport, downtown restaurants and activities, and to the Fitteam Ballpark, as we were visiting for Spring training. The hotel staff were focused on customer satisfaction...Michael and Dakota in the lobby bistro are rockstars when it comes to customer excellence and making guests feel valued. We will gladly return to stay at this hotel again on our next visit to West Palm Beach.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 28 February 2020

Room was clean and comfortable and service was good. But the reason I chose this location was because of the reviews I had read about the reliable airport shuttle, even in the very early hours on the morning! Indeed, the shuttle lived up to its great reputation and I had absolutely no worries about making my early morning flight. For those concerned about an airport shuttle, this hotel is highly recommended!

Date of stay: January 2020