Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 135
US$ 108
  • Breakfast included
Homewood Suites West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 134
US$ 110
US$ 96
West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 135/night.

US$ 103
US$ 98
Doubletree.com
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 128
US$ 124
BestWestern.com
Hotel Biba(West Palm Beach)
US$ 84
US$ 81
Casa Grandview(West Palm Beach)
US$ 180
Hotels.com
US$ 140
US$ 119
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
1,352 results
All reviewscorner suiteevening receptionomeletfree happy hourmanagers receptionmade to order breakfastclose to the airportwest palmcomplimentary breakfastliving roompool areafree shuttlebusiness centerrental carfitness centerbusiness tripshuttle service
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Stayed here with my family as we visited family. The entire staff was wonderful, breakfast was great, the evening reception was very nice. Room had enough space for the four of us. Would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
General M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Eugene G, Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Embassy Suites West Palm Beach Central. I thank you for this great review and am glad to read of your wonderful experience. Please come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed 31 December 2016

It started off a little rocky with our room not being ready. But that was quickly taken care of by the manager Marlie Louischarles. Breakfast was great, room was huge and a definite place I would stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
General M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2017

Mark H, Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Overall a value for money hotel but nothing special apart from breakfast and friendly staff
Room slightly tired and need a makeover
Shuttle bus to city place very helpful and some nice restaurants there

Free drinks interesting incentive between
1730 and 1930 !!

Restaurant at hotel not very pleasant - utilitarian like eating in foyer at table

Also the main area of foyer / bar/ restaurant chilly as so spacious and aircon too effective

BUT overall not too bad for the price

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 4 January 2017

Dear SteveA01,

Thank you for your recent business and feedback. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our complimentary cooked to order breakfast and friendly staff. As for the rooms, stay tuned as we are in the planning phases of a full property renovation. We hope to see you back again in the near future and look forward to hosting your next stay.

Best Regards,
Derek Shelly

Reviewed 29 December 2016

I love Embassy suites every time I stayed in its like for me a new experience Cuz the treatment always perfect. And the people who work there are so generous and respected the staff are so wonderful and ready to help you with anything.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
General M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2016

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review your most recent stay with us. I am thrilled you had such a wonderful time! Thank you for recognizing our great staff. I will be sure to let them know that their hard work and efforts did not go unnoticed. Thank you again for your great review. We look forward to serving you during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

This was my first stay at an Embassy Suites in several years; I alternated between being very impressed, and somewhat disappointed by my stay. The hotel itself appears to be quite new; the public spaces and rooms are clean and in good shape. I was impressed with the front desk staff at check-in --- they were efficient and stressed the satisfaction guarantee. I also really appreciated having a two room suite when travelling with my family, as it makes it easier to put the kids to bed while the adults stay up later. When trying to sleep, however, I discovered that the shades covering the windows had a large gap at the top. Our room happened to face the front of the hotel which is very brightly illuminated all night, so our bedroom stayed (too) well lit all night, making it very hard to sleep. I visited the fitness room and was initially really impressed, as it is filled with new Precor equipment, with each machine attached to a DirectTV hookup. When I attempted to watch TV while exercising, however, I discovered that only one channel was enabled... Despite being located in a very nice atrium, the breakfast was mostly a disappointment. The fruit and pasty selections were more limited than in the standard Hampton Inn, the coffee was inedible, and both the milk and orange juice dispensers were not functioning.
For the price I paid, I thought the stay was fine; with a few tweaks, however, this could be a really great property. Improving the breakfast, adding a skirt above the window curtains, and enabling multiple channels in the fitness room would have been enough to transform this to an excellent stay.

1  Thank whimsey21
Management response:Responded 30 December 2016

Dear whimsey21,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience. I regret to hear it was not flawless, and apologize for that. The fitness center equipment should be in perfect working condition, including the entertainment. I am surprised to hear about the breakfast, as we typically score very highly in this area, and will share this directly with our Executive Chef. We hope you will return in the future, and rest assured we are always working to improve.

Best Regards,