This hotel is different from the typical Embassy Suite properties. It has three towers – the main tower has the guest rooms and the two smaller towers are office buildings. The breakfast area is the shared space between the three owners. It has a conference center, an outdoor pool and a gym which is in a separate building by the pool.
• Large two-room suites with mini-frig and microwave
• Free cook-to-order hot breakfast buffet. Free WIFI, Free Parking
• In-room safe, which was a surprise
• Evening social with complimentary beverages
• Steps away from rental car locations – convenient for rental car return if you have one.
• Very friendly staff
• We had dinner one night at the hotel and the food was very good and very reasonably priced.
• On-line check-in (if you book directly from Hilton website and pick your own room is one of the best features for Hilton hotels. Check-in and checkout processes were flawless.
• Since the breakfast area is outside of the main building, guests can get better sleep without being disturbed by the breakfast activities.
Areas for improvement:
• The hotel can use an update. Rooms are a bit tired and do not feel luxurious despite the abundant room amenities.
• Very poor WIFI signal everywhere. I typically get better signal in the hotel lobbies but in this Embassy Suite the WIFI signal in the lobby is much worse because it is technically outside of the main hotel building.
• Location: While it is convenient for airport and rental cars, the area does not have much going on. The airport area in not the best area in West Palm Beach. However, the hotel does provide shuttle services to various places.
• Evening social (happy hour) did not have much food options. The drinks were great but there were always wait time with only one staff working at the bar. Some guests just stayed there one drink after another for a long time.
Overall a nice stay. Good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central features an ideal location, award-winning service, and first-class amenities to stand out as one of the top West Palm Beach hotels. Situated just off I-95, less than five-minutes from West Palm Beach Airport, this prime location offers easy access to the Kravis Center, many of south Florida's finest beaches, and CityPlace where you can enjoy the area's best shopping and dining experiences. Guests will be greeted with a warm welcome and friendly smile as they check into spacious guest rooms highlighted by stylish decor, 37" flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, and select suites with walkout balconies. The onsite Atrium Restaurant provides a delicious menu of American favorites prepared with the freshest local ingredients for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and guests can unwind with a signature cocktail or a craft beer from the Atrium Lounge. Maintain your active lifestyle in the 24-hour fitness center or on the outdoor tennis courts, spend the afternoons soaking in the Florida sun by the outdoor pool, and relax in evening in the dry sauna or whirlpool tubs. With over 18,000 sq. Ft. Of flexible event space, this is also an excellent venue for hosting business meetings, corporate conferences, and weddings. The Embassy Suites West Palm Beach hotel has a premier location and the perfect combination of amenities to make it the best choice for your next business trip, family vacation, or weekend escape to West Palm Beach, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites West Palm Beach - Central Hotel West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Crowne Plaza