Embassy Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Central
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 109
US$ 98
US$ 163
  • Breakfast included
US$ 186
US$ 168
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 168
  • Pool
Hilton West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 189
US$ 178
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Biba(West Palm Beach)
US$ 123
US$ 120
Palm Beach Hibiscus(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 151
Casa Grandview(West Palm Beach)
US$ 225
US$ 220
US$ 129
US$ 86
HIExpress.com
1,323 results
All reviewscorner suiteevening receptionfront deskomeletfree happy hourmade to order breakfastwest palmcomplimentary breakfastclose to the airportliving roompool areafree shuttlebusiness centerrental carfitness centerbusiness tripshuttle service
Reviewed 10 March 2012

We just returnrd from a month in Florida spending the final 5 days at the Embassy suites hotel. I was happy to find out all construction has been finished. The hotel is sparkling new and clean. The room we had on the 14th floor was amazing. It was spotless and featured all the latest things. 2 flat screen TV's, a very comfortable sectional couch, very bright lighting and a super comfortable king bed. The closets were quite large. The cooked breakfast and evening managers party were a real plus. Even thpough we were overlooking the airport, we heard no planes either landing or taking off.. The staff was the best.. This hotel is a real plus..

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 8p9ap
Reviewed 25 January 2012

This hotel just re-opened as an Embassy Suites less than 2 weeks ago. I actually called to make sure the construction was over. HA! There was nothing new about our room at all. The first thing we saw when we walked in was a pretty scratched up table.

The windows were filthy, the small kitchen sort of area had nothing in it all. Empty cupboards. Our toilet ran incessantly. At 11:30 pm, my husband was in there trying to fix it.

The description of this hotel online was written by someone with a good background in creative writing. There were no "breath-taking views of downtown" from either of the rooms we had booked. We did however, having an amazing view of the car wash below, a strip mall and we were directly in the flight path of planes taking off. I had booked a room with a balcony that was impossible to enjoy as it had awful views and was amazingly noisy.

The pool area with an "ample deck for sunbathing" is a huge concrete slab with a pretty small pool over in one corner.

This hotel is near the airport. nothing else. So, if you want to stay an area where you can walk to anything besides a gas station and the lovely carwash, stay somewhere else. Not good for a couples getaway weekend at all. I dont know if I've ever stayed somewhere less romantic. We did not complete our stay and checked out after one night and after desperately searching for something nicer and newer.

We got 3 calls to our room asking if we liked the comfort and furnishings of our rooms. I told them absolutely not. I thought our room was terrible and noisy and old and worn and it certainly did not have the promised "breathtaking views of the city." The third person that called offered to move us to a room with a better view, but by that time, we had already decided we wanted to just get another hotel, and I politely declined.

This hotel may be good if you need a bed for the night near to the airport. Other than that, look elsewhere.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank bonsai35
Reviewed 24 January 2012

The hotel is now an Embassy Suites. It has been a remarkable transformation for the better. The suites are lovely, and the complimentary breakfasts are a plus. The staff is friendly and helpful. One downside is the wi-fi which was a major problem during our stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank larryderm
Reviewed 23 January 2012

This hotel jumped over to the Hilton chain in January - it is now an Embassy Suites.

I stayed there for 2 weeks in December when they were finishing up the renovation. Things that were improved/new:

- business office
- shop
- elevator interior
- rooms
- LCD TVs
- Breakfast area

I had stayed there in October and found the staff really friendly. It was the opposite in December. They seemed distracted and stressed - maybe by all the changes that went on.

The big headache during the time was the amount of the time for the elevator to come. It seemed there is no staff/service elevator in the hotel so Housekeeping uses the guest elevators. With the elevator renovation, it made things very bad. The fact the front desk staff did not recognize and/or acknowledge the problem made it worse. The elevators got facelifts but are old with occasional strange behavior.

I did stay in the newly renovated rooms all 3 weeks. The corner suites were large and nice but the regular suites were strange. They basically took 3 old rooms and made them into 2 suites. The bathroom is by the entrance to the suite and the entrance to the bedroom is at the end of the room. That means a long walk to the bathroom at night. Looking at the floor plan, it seemed they still had regular single rooms - not sure how they would have been turned into suites.

The bathroom for the regular suite I stayed at was shower only. The bathroom was small, so was the shower. The shower was enclosed in glass. I am a thin guy and do not find enough space in there. I can see bigger people stuck in there! The corner suites had bathtubs. Renovation workmanship was poor.

What they did not renovate was the climate control in the rooms, it seems. The first time, I thought it was broken but it turned out they do work - you just don't see the temperature changes.

Then there is all the fume related to all the new stuff in the room - you can't open the windows.

I could not find any premium channels (HBO, Showtime) on the TV there. Maybe this is now added when they switched to the LCD TVs the last week I was there.

I am not a Hilton person. I hope all the renovation made the hotel up to Hilton's standard.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Want2GoHome
Reviewed 23 January 2012

Very friendly and accomodating staff
Great spacious rooms with super comfy beds
Pool and Hot Tub area was fun and well kept even in the winter months.
Didn't personally use the gym, but seemed to be used by many guests.
Buffet breakfast was pricey and a buffet . . . decent variety but still a buffett, not a fan.
For convenience of eating in the hotel, but if you have a large family be prepared to spend about $16 pp, I would say a convenient IHOP nearby you'd get a better meal for the price.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family