All reviews bagels motor inn sushi jo hard boiled eggs continental breakfast historic district old florida train tracks bed was comfortable stayed for one night nice pool water pressure great rate clematis street west palm fresh fruit the breakfast area
Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

Quiet quaint place not far from dt wpb, inner coastal and the beach. Very relaxing ambience, will stay there as much as i can. Pool is nice, very close to historic neighborhood and many eclectic restaurants on hwy 1

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
HotelBiba, General Manager at Hotel Biba, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2015

Dear Guest

All of us at Hotel Biba are encouraged by positive comments such as the one posted by you. We promise to do our best to make our guests stay at our hotel a pleasant one.

GM
Hotel Biba

Reviewed 22 June 2015

Stayed for 2 nights at this hotel with my family. Good thing it is not a over crowded place like many big name hotels. Actually I spent 2 hours around 5pm at the pool and we were the only ones there the whole time. Staff was very nice, free breakfast was average. Rooms were descent looking, nothing too bad or too fancy. The hotel had a little touch of modern decoration, simple but nice looking. Air conditioning was great, beds very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2015

Room was small, but clean. Furnishing were new but sparse. There were not enough electric outlets and those were poorly placed. No plug near the bed so had to plug cpap machine into bathroom outlet with extension cord. Plug under desk was a single and had to unplug clock to use laptop. No light by bed for reading. Only overhead fixture and a small spot over desk. If you are interested in using the pool, ask for a room in that courtyard. We were in a room near the office and had quite a hike to get there. If you want a nice rom close to the airport and downtown this is nice. If you are looking for a unique get away look elsewhere.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2015

Enjoyed a weekend stay at Hotel Biba. The property is simple yet nice. It felt somewhere between a large chain hotel and a small B&B. Our room was large enough and clean. The air conditioning was amazing. The quietest unit I've ever had in a hotel. The only down side was there were no dressers in the room and no room safe.

Breakfast was simple but adequate and the feel in the breakfast room was welcoming. As guests were getting their breakfast everyone would say good morning - definitely different from the large chain hotel experience.

Although maps show the hotel to be on a large street, it was very quiet. I think by the time Belvedere Blvd get down to the Biba most of the traffic has already turned off.

The pool is surrounded by a large hedge giving it a very private feel. The water temp was comfortable as well.

Definitely recommend this Hotel

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hps0501
Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

This was my second stay. I returned because I was so impressed the first time. However this stay was completely hideous. The room was filthy including stains ion the fabric headboards, dirty handprints on the walls, bathroom sink continuously clogs, shower curtain falls down and candy wrappers on the floor. The staff seemed ungenuine and the room itself a small box. What happened to that cute and friendly place I stayed out only 10 months ago. Never again will I book here.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family

Dear Guest.

We are truly sorry that you had such a bad experience during your last stay. It is our regular practice to have each room checked by a management member before making it available to guests. Unfortunately, we failed to do a proper inspection.

Please contact me regarding your next trip and I will personally make sure we live up to proper standards expected by our guests.

GM