Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$ 192
SAVE US$ 10
Home2.comUS$ 202
Hotels.comUS$ 202
Agoda.comUS$ 202
All reviews front desk close to the airport recommend this hotel one night stay breakfast was included diamond member would stay again rooms are clean great hotel a great stay home2 iris brittney eugene hilton cdc wpb
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2021 via mobile

I have stayed at Home2 Suites before in Orlando so I knew this was a newer group of hotels through Hilton. I was excited about this stay because of that. The set up is nice with the bed and the couch and it is very open. This is a plus for my dog who loves to play fetch in the room. They are dog friendly.

My stay was ok here. My least favorite were the pillows. There was nothing to do them. I also thought this was a brand new hotel and I'm not so picky but there were some areas for example by the walls in the bathroom that weren't the most clean.

I stayed two nights, but there was the same puddle by the ice machine that wasn't cleaned for like a day in a half. I didn't say anything because I figured it be cleaned up. There wasn't anything to warn people that it said it was wet or slippery. It really was.

The walls are thin so in the middle of the night, I did hear people screaming and laughing outside. It carried on for a bit of time. This was around like 2am.

Also, it did take about two weeks for me to get money back on my account. I paid online at another site and the hotel charged me more and I called and had that rectified finally.

Breakfast during Covid are different packages of breakfast foods and snacks. Pool is not open. That was fine with me. I'd rather take it and go to my room and it was chilly for the pool.

The employees working were ok, not extremely nice. I'm sure they didn't want to be there, but hey make it a bit more cordial.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
20  Thank Rachel608
Janelle White, Owner at Home2 Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2021

Hello Rachel608,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay. We are so sorry to hear we fell short of providing you with an outstanding stay. We appreciate the information you provided, so we can continue to improve. We were glad to know you enjoyed the large room with your dog. Our team strives to provide the best service to each of our guests, so once again we are sorry that was not your experience.

Reviewed 20 December 2020

I am at a conference for the weekend for student action summit, and Rodney at the front desk was nice enough to let me use his tie because I forgot to pack one. Thank you Rodney I really appreciate it.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Janelle White, Owner at Home2 Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2020

Hello Desinigrat,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay. We were so thrilled to read how Rodney was able to help you out. Our team strives to go above and beyond for our guests like Rodney was able to do for you. We hope you enjoy the rest of your time with us and come back soon.

Reviewed 13 December 2020 via mobile

Some employees have attitude problems. I spent 7 days and not a single day they made my room, change sheets, etc. I have traveled the country under covid and in everywhere they are not doing this bad practice of stoping the cleaning of the rooms.
Rooms are very prone to noise, I had 2 days with a lot of it from upper floor, no help from the hotel.
Location is good but YOU have others options close by.
Breakfast??? it's a joke‍♂️

Trip type: Travelled on business
Janelle White, Owner at Home2 Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

Hello Mr. Pablo,

We are so sorry to hear about your stay with us. Our team strives to provide outstanding service to all our guests. I would love the opportunity to speak with you further about your stay.

Reviewed 1 November 2020

Awesome Customer Service from Andre and Lexi. Very clean building and it shows that they are following CDC Guidelines as far as COVID-19. My 1st Choice when I'm in West Palm Beach! I plan to stay each time I'm in the area

JB

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Janelle White, Owner at Home2 Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2020

Hello 280 janieb,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay. We were thrilled to read about Andre and Lexi's amazing customer service. Our team loves making sure our guests are taken care of during their time with us. We can't wait to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2020

The hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly/helpful. Riccardo at the front desk made my wife and I feel welcome. Parking is free and there were ample spots available. The hotel was also very quiet which was somewhat surprising as the hotel is very close to PBI.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Janelle White, Owner at Home2 Suites by Hilton West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2020

Hello Tylerg,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed staying with us. We were thrilled to read the wonderful feedback about Ricardo during your time with us. It is great to hear you were able to enjoy our free parking and how quiet the hotel was. We hope to see you again soon.