Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 107
SAVE US$ 38
GardenInn.comUS$ 107
PricelineUS$ 107
StayForLongUS$ 133
All reviews outlet mall new fixtures family stay rooms are modern corner room hotel is located awesome hotel spring training definitely stay here again within walking distance breakfast was delicious easy access excellent stay convenient location great place to stay business trip free breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2020

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn 95 Outlets as part of a "Stay to Play" hockey tournament this weekend so we had little choice in hotels. The hotel overall was nice however, our room had no a/c the entire weekend. Our room couldn't be changed bc the hotel was "full" so their solution (bc the a/c programmer couldn't be contacted?!) was to give us a fan. The mini fridge didn't get cold and my digital key never worked. The ceiling outside our room door was DISGUSTING and thanks to no a/c, my mold allergies left me with a massive headache for 3 days. Hilton's solution is to "gift" me points. Great. I don't want useless points.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2020

I had to stay at a Hilton Garden Inn last night in West Palm Beach Florida, and it was a horrific experience and I will never go back. The only positive thing I can say about the experience is that the girl that worked at the front desk was kind, and I actually felt bad for her that she was having to assist people to stay at this hotel. The reason I chose the Hilton Garden Inn is because of the Hilton name and reputation, and because I had only ever had good experiences in the past, now I will not be selecting a Hilton hotel in the future. I can't believe they put their name on this Palm Beach Lakes location.
My introduction to the hotel was trying to figure out where to park, the only clear option was this run down looking parking garage that had signs all over inside telling you to "park at your own risk," (comforting), and it was not clearly marked so I had to leave my car in the alley and go inside to confirm with the clerk if that was my only option for parking. Once I parked and dragged all of my bags inside, I told the young lady I needed to book a room, and she assisted me. The first room she gave me smelled musty and moldy and the carpet looked like it hadn't been replaced in 30 years. I actually walked around with my flip flops on because when I tried to walk barefoot, the carpet was sticky and I was so grossed out I decided it was probably better to just leave my shoes on. The musty smell in the hotel room was so overwhelming that I decided to see if I could change rooms. I contacted the girl at the front desk and she said she would put me in a different room and to come down and exchange keys. The second room she put me in had the same musty smell, (which is in every room because I think it comes from that filthy carpet,) but It had no working interior locks on the inside of the door. The dead bolt lock and the fold over lock were both broken, so I had to go back downstairs and ask to be transferred again. The third room she put me in was musty with the same dirty carpet, but this time the neighboring room was blaring their music at 5am so I had to go downstairs for a third time, to ask to have a different room. Again, none of this was the young lady's fault as it is not her responsibility to update and clean the hotel rooms. The clerk really did the best she could with the tools she had.
The final room I ended up staying in had all of the same musty and dingy smells, especially in the bathroom, and I was so unconfident that the rooms were even properly cleaned, that I took a towel from the bathroom and laid it over the bed pillow god forbid the sheets had not been changed. It didn't seem like new sheets/pillow cases had been put on the bed, they looked slept on and I found hair when the covers were pulled back. Needless to say it was a nightmare and to not have to take a gamble, I will most likely skip the Hilton Hotels as an option in the future. I don't want to ever have an experience like that again.
For the record that Hotel should be completely re-remodeled or just shut down. The carpets are hideous and look about 30 years old, the fixtures and interior design look old, outdated and in need of serious attention. The elevators were dirty, and there were visible marks, scuffs, smears and dirt almost everywhere. I don't know who makes those decisions for the Hilton Hotels, but If I were them, I would want to know that this absolute dump of a location had the Hilton name on it...

Room tip: Don't stay here..
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 9 September 2020 via mobile

This hotel was absolutely amazing. Very modern, everything was up to date. The cleanliness was great. Staff was attentive and friendly. The location is very central. You're right by everything. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel you'll love it

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2020

Great place to escape the chaos of the world! The rooms were clean, quiet, and relaxing. Location is convenient, you can walk to restaurants and stores. This is a good family hotel even during a pandemic.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 9 May 2020

Rented for my daughter bday to swim I specifically called n ask at 4:50 pm if pool is open 4 guests she says yes pool open as usual. I arrive after paying in advance at 5:15 she laughs and says pool is closed!!! What I told u we were only renting to swim and u said open! She say it closed at 5! Due to covid! That is jus lying and false advertising to get guests! On top of it 2am there was a police raid room across from us the swat team was leaning and banging on our door with guns drawn!!! Desk didn’t call to warn us tell us to vacate nothing! U acceptable Hilton!!!!!manager in morning could care less!

Date of stay: May 2020