Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$ 191
Hotels.comUS$ 191
TripadvisorUS$ 191
PricelineUS$ 191
eDreamsUS$ 191
HurbUS$ 198
All reviews front desk would stay here again easy access great customer service microwave housekeeping wpb fl
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 December 2020 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel as a convenient option near I-95 is WPB. The first room did not have a working AC unit, which I should’ve taken as a sign. Instead I allowed them to move me into another room. I checked into the new room and unpacked my things, including putting my leftovers from lunch in the microwave. I went to shower and by the time I had gotten out there was ROACHES EVERYWHERE. Bathroom, kitchenette area, near bed and desk. I told the front desk and they simply offered at $20 credit. I checked out and wrote an email to the property manager, whom I’ve still yet to hear from. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO ELSEWHERE!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2020

Hello LityInTheCity! Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. We apologize your stay was not up to standards. Please call the hotel directly so that we can make it right. This is not typical of our hotel. Happy Holidays, and hope you will give us another chance.

Reviewed 28 April 2020 via mobile

During my numerous stay at the SPRINGHILL SUITES
MARRIOTT (2437 Metrocentre Boulevard/West Palm Beach 33407). I have had polite services, from all the departments each time I have been a guest. The customer service is impeccable. During this unfortunate pandemic stay , the staff showed great concerns due to the COVID19 situation. Working in the Health Care Field, I am a strong believer of Great Customer Service, which was presented throughout my stay. I especially want to express my appreciation with great customer service to; Steve Santigo(Front Desk Agent) and Vianka Gonzalez (Front Desk Manager). A job well done, they have exceeded the expectations of good customer service.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2020

Typical SpringHill Suites. Nothing fancy, just nice , friendly people in a clean and comfortable room. Plenty of restaurants within a 5-10 minute walk of the hotel. Breakfast is also the standard SpringHill suites fare -- again, nothing special but all good choices.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

I stopped overnight at this SpringHill
Suites and had a relaxing and comfortable stay.

The room was well appointed and large. Bed and bedding were comfortable and the staff were all polite, friendly and helpful. The breakfast offerings were typical but plentiful, fresh and tasty.

I’d definitely stay here again if traveling through the area.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 January 2020 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for one night in room 425. The room appeared clean. Since we have encountered bed bugs on three occasions before, I checked both beds but saw no signs of bugs. I was wrong! Just after we left the next morning I had the beginnings of whelps on my left arm...a sure sign of bed bug bites. We reported this to the front desk by phone and by email to the hotel manager. I’m sorry to say we didn’t get a response that made us believe something would be done about the problem. I hope you have a better stay here than we did.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank FrankE618
GM_CrystalW, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2020

FrankE618,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I apologize that I did not get back to you until now, as I was out of the office this weekend. While reviewing our electronic pass on log, I can see that on 1.10.20 you reported to the front desk that you had bites. My Chief Engineer inspected the room and was unable to find anything, we also had our pest control company come out and take a look and they were also unable to find anything. Again my apologies that you had an unpleasant experience, but thank you for your patience and allowing us to look into this.

Best,