Homewood Suites West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 126
US$ 123
Homewood
US$ 129
US$ 111
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 135/night.

Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 158
US$ 134
  • Breakfast included
US$ 115
US$ 98
Doubletree.com
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 147
US$ 114
US$ 123
US$ 102
US$ 162
US$ 129
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 954
US$ 124
Courtyard by Marriott West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
US$ 80
All reviewsfront deskcracker barreloatmealmicrowave and refrigeratorpull out couchother hotelsspring trainingsmall kitchenbreakfast barfree breakfastc uniteasy accesshotel is locatedstayed nightsvery nice staystaff was very friendly and helpfulspecial thanks
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We had a pleasant stay! The breakfast buffet was great. And the staff was the best part! Antoinette and Catherin among others were most helpful, friendly and professional. We would stay here again when we come to town.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
kwill216, Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear Lisa B,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of your stay at Springhill Suites West Palm Beach! We are happy that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet as well as our skilled and friendly staff. I have shared and celebrated your feedback with our both Antoinette and Catherin. We hope to serve you again should your travels bring you back to West Palm Beach!

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Was in town for business for one night and had a wonderful stay at Springhill Suites. It’s about 5 miles from the water and has been upgraded as well. Staff was very friendly and helpful on providing information on the area. The breakfast buffet was also pretty extensive!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
kwill216, Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear az4travel2015,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of your stay at Springhill Suites West Palm Beach! We are happy that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet as well as our newly renovated rooms. I have shared and celebrated your feedback with our staff. We hope to serve you again should your travels bring you back to West Palm Beach!

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Typically SpringHill Suites are very nice (4-5 stars); however, this one was not up to par. I teetered between a 2 and 3 but there were more positives than negatives. First off, it is very close to the interstate so it was easy to get to other areas since there are no restaurants or shopping close to this hotel. Customer service was okay; the décor and outdoor pool very nice.

Negatives: the couch in our room was stained on one cushion. Unless you are 7 feet tall, the couch is very uncomfortable. I felt like I was about 8 years old sitting on a couch since I was unable to touch the floor, let alone bend my knees the bottom was so long. The chair at the desk was not a desk chair so it did not roll. No biggie, but an inconvenience if I was there on business. The worst of all was the prepared "fruit" on the breakfast bar. What a disgrace to display such unappealing, appalling food. It was obviously canned, but worse canned fruit I've ever seen (picture posted for reference).

I hope our next visit will be one closer into to West Palm.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Crystal W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Benzboy06,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations nor our own. Generally we are told how friendly our staff is and I am disappointed you did not find that to be the case. I am also sorry you did not like our brand new West Elm trundle sofas. Lastly, I have shared your comments on breakfast with the staff to ensure it was an isolated occurrence. Thank you again for your feedback as it allows us to continuously improve.

Best,

Crystal Winter

Reviewed 24 December 2017

I booked a one night stay when I went diving in West Palm Beach. This is a very nice hotel with friendly, helpful staff. The room was comfortable with two double beds and a couch that converted into a bed. There was a work area and kitchen area with sink, microwave and refrigerator. The bathroom was spacious with soft, fluffy towels and plenty of hot water. The breakfast was included and had a variety of tasty food and drinks to satisfy anyone's appetite. It's in a safe area located close to the interstate and within a five minute walk to the Cracker Barrel restaurant.

Room Tip: My room was on the second floor at the end of the hall. I had a quiet stay but I think this would be true of any of the rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
kwill216, Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Dear Sharon E,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of your stay at Springhill Suites West Palm Beach! We are happy that you enjoyed our many amenities as well as our newly renovated rooms. I have shared and celebrated your feedback with our staff. We hope to serve you again should your travels bring you back to West Palm Beach!

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Very nice, comfortable suite for us (parents with 2 adult kids). Breakfast with lots of choices- hot & cold in a roomy space, friendly staff, close to Rt 95. Great location for travel to Juniper and Ft. Lauderdale.

Room Tip: Suites are comfortable
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family