All reviews front desk microwave and refrigerator oatmeal breakfast area pull out couch other hotels visit family would stay here again spring training stayed nights hotel is located very nice stay staff was very friendly and helpful coffee maker west palm enjoyed my stay very nice hotel
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We had a pleasant stay! The breakfast buffet was great. And the staff was the best part! Antoinette and Catherin among others were most helpful, friendly and professional. We would stay here again when we come to town.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
kwill216, Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear Lisa B,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of your stay at Springhill Suites West Palm Beach! We are happy that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet as well as our skilled and friendly staff. I have shared and celebrated your feedback with our both Antoinette and Catherin. We hope to serve you again should your travels bring you back to West Palm Beach!

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Was in town for business for one night and had a wonderful stay at Springhill Suites. It’s about 5 miles from the water and has been upgraded as well. Staff was very friendly and helpful on providing information on the area. The breakfast buffet was also pretty extensive!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
kwill216, Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Dear az4travel2015,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of your stay at Springhill Suites West Palm Beach! We are happy that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet as well as our newly renovated rooms. I have shared and celebrated your feedback with our staff. We hope to serve you again should your travels bring you back to West Palm Beach!

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Typically SpringHill Suites are very nice (4-5 stars); however, this one was not up to par. I teetered between a 2 and 3 but there were more positives than negatives. First off, it is very close to the interstate so it was easy to get to other areas since there are no restaurants or shopping close to this hotel. Customer service was okay; the décor and outdoor pool very nice.

Negatives: the couch in our room was stained on one cushion. Unless you are 7 feet tall, the couch is very uncomfortable. I felt like I was about 8 years old sitting on a couch since I was unable to touch the floor, let alone bend my knees the bottom was so long. The chair at the desk was not a desk chair so it did not roll. No biggie, but an inconvenience if I was there on business. The worst of all was the prepared "fruit" on the breakfast bar. What a disgrace to display such unappealing, appalling food. It was obviously canned, but worse canned fruit I've ever seen (picture posted for reference).

I hope our next visit will be one closer into to West Palm.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Crystal W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Benzboy06,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations nor our own. Generally we are told how friendly our staff is and I am disappointed you did not find that to be the case. I am also sorry you did not like our brand new West Elm trundle sofas. Lastly, I have shared your comments on breakfast with the staff to ensure it was an isolated occurrence. Thank you again for your feedback as it allows us to continuously improve.

Best,

Crystal Winter

Reviewed 24 December 2017

I booked a one night stay when I went diving in West Palm Beach. This is a very nice hotel with friendly, helpful staff. The room was comfortable with two double beds and a couch that converted into a bed. There was a work area and kitchen area with sink, microwave and refrigerator. The bathroom was spacious with soft, fluffy towels and plenty of hot water. The breakfast was included and had a variety of tasty food and drinks to satisfy anyone's appetite. It's in a safe area located close to the interstate and within a five minute walk to the Cracker Barrel restaurant.

Room tip: My room was on the second floor at the end of the hall. I had a quiet stay but I think this would be true of any of the rooms.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Sharon E
kwill216, Manager at SpringHill Suites West Palm Beach I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Dear Sharon E,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of your stay at Springhill Suites West Palm Beach! We are happy that you enjoyed our many amenities as well as our newly renovated rooms. I have shared and celebrated your feedback with our staff. We hope to serve you again should your travels bring you back to West Palm Beach!

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Very nice, comfortable suite for us (parents with 2 adult kids). Breakfast with lots of choices- hot & cold in a roomy space, friendly staff, close to Rt 95. Great location for travel to Juniper and Ft. Lauderdale.

Room tip: Suites are comfortable
Date of stay: December 2017