Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 117
SAVE US$ 14
Hotels.comUS$ 117
Expedia.comUS$ 117
HurbUS$ 120
All reviews cracker barrel next door front desk great customer service clean rooms the entire staff convenient location west palm edgar vee loulou faith redroof florida transition housekeeping rates gm
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2020 via mobile

I and my family lives here and I love it here they take good care of you they help you out a lot room 128 and you’re very close to everything they understandable they have time to hear wat you have to say

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We at Red Roof Plus, strive to provide a professional and courteous staff as well as clean and comfortable rooms at a reasonable cost. Kevin Furst.

Reviewed 22 May 2020

The staff is awesome so nice .
The manager makes sure you get all your needs met and is very caring
I’ve been staying in this hotel for over 2 months and it’s just great because the red roof member card you get some nights free. Which reallly helped me save money .
I think red roof is one of the best hotels .

Date of stay: April 2020
General Manager, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2020

Thank you so very much Leana1233, for taking time from your schedule to post such an outstanding review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Red Roof Plus+ West Palm Beach. I was happy to hear that you felt we helped you to save money with our redicard program.. I was also happy to hear that you felt we delivered great service. It has been our goal to exceed our guest’s expectations and by reading your comments, we were successful. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Reviewed 17 April 2020 via mobile

The staff and management were very kind, compassionate, and helpful to us. We needed some special accommodations for our stay because our son had injuries from an accident and they had the wheelchair and walker accessible room with extra wide door, and accessible shower. We are very grateful to how kind everyne was to us during our stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor, regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof-PLUS West Palm Beach. We strive to provide each and every guest with a clean room, great service, and at an affordable price. We truly appreciate your feedback to help us to continue to improve and provide our guests with the best lodging experience possible. Also, thank you for your kind words. We do our best to provide the best customer service possible. I will be sure to share your message with the rest of my team. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 March 2020

This place is amazing my mom and i love it here. The pool is awesome, the staff is very nice. Edgar Belmont is the best ever and so is Loulou and Izzy are great. I had a great stay and i do recommend it to anyone who run on a budget and need a place to relax and get away.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor, regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof-PLUS West Palm Beach. We strive to provide each and every guest with a clean room, great service, and at an affordable price. We truly appreciate your feedback to help us to continue to improve and provide our guests with the best lodging experience possible. I will be sure to pass on your words to Edgar, Lou-Lou and Eze. We look forward to being of service again in the very near future.

Reviewed 6 March 2020

I have traveled in 21 states since 1983 with Red Roof Inn. This Red Roof is as good as it gets. The hotel is in great shape and in a very safe and convenient location. Everything you need and more. The staff is professional, friendly, and just all around fantastic. The front desk folks are great, and Vee,at the front desk, is great.

Room tip: Can't go wrong with this one!
Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review of your stay with us! I am glad to hear that your stay with us was so nice and that you'd gladly return to our hotel! Our staff is 100% the reason that our property is so nice. We are lucky to have employees who show up with a smile, and do their best to deliver exceptional customer service. I was also happy to hear my staff was able to provide any items of need during your stay. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to Vee and the rest of my staff.