All reviewscracker barrel next doorroom was cleangreat customer servicestay there againthe general managerwest palmtiffanyalexishousekeepingmicrowaveflkeyshurricanewpbinterstate
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

If you read no further at least read this...IF YOU WANT A BUSTED UP ROOM COVERED IN FILTH THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!!

This place is a complete dump.

Look at the photos i posted.

The ac unit makes a grinding noise. Like its about to die but is trying really hard.

Bathroom is covered in stains and filth. Everything from soap scum, to looks like stains from the 80s.

They were so nice here they even left hairs in the tub.

JUST PLEASE LOOK AT THE PHOTOS AND NEVER EVER STAY HERE.

You know those gross hotels you see in crime tv shows where women are pimped out and the guest sharr needles....this place reminds me of that.

I hope i dont get eboli here.

I hate you red roof. I hope people see this and stay away from you!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Redroof227, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Plus West Palm Beach. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience encountered during your stay. Comments like yours are not always nice to hear, however it helps us focus on the areas that need improving. We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay as enjoyable as possible, and in this case we failed. I want you to know that the comments we receive from out guests are taken very seriously. These comments help us to know what we are doing right, and where improvement is needed, so we can correct these issues in the future. Again, thank you for your comments, and please know that we will be working diligently to correct these issues.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We where having some work done on the house & stayed here as we are locals & the price was right. Pool looked uninviting...plus side is they do allow dogs. Staff seemed nice. Bed was comfy, room could have been better... smelled kinda gross... like when u have the a/c off for a long time... or if u had wet carpets. Anyways a huge NO from me was the amount of people "partying" & going in and out of hotels... lime st8 up smoking week & no doubt we saw a few prostitutes... hey if u wanna do that kinda of work go for it just dont smoke weed in a smoke friendly hotel cause the non smokers like myself can smell it a mile a way... specially when its the good stuff... in all i hope they dont have any pimps or r forced into prostitution.... so yup... partying prostitutes smoking weed. :)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Redroof227, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor, regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof-PLUS West Palm Beach. We strive to provide each and every guest with a clean room, great service, and at an affordable price. We truly appreciate your feedback to help us to continue to improve and provide our guests with the best lodging experience possible. We look forward to being of service again in the very near future.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

This was hotel was very neat and clean. The customer service was over the top. They did everything with a smile. Alexis was such a sweet, patient and helpful young lady. When I met her in person it was confirmation of just how great this young lady is. Her professionalism as she was assisting several customers at the same time. She made you feel welcome when you walked in the door. She smiled at you and made sure you knew that you were seen and she would be right with you. All of the staff was just that pleasant. Thank you Red Roof you all got it. That appeal that makes people want to come back and stay at your HOTEL.

Room Tip: AC was off the chain cold. I had a nice view of the pool. 24 hours coffee and it was kept fresh.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Staff was courteous. Room was small but clean and comfortable. Recently remodeled. Stairwells were dirty, and we're not recently remodeled, but who cares about the stairwells. I've stayed at several simular priced hotels in this area that were dumps. This hotel is clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for two days and their customer service was impeccable! I received help from sheena at the front desk. She was straight to the point as well as detail oriented when it came to explaining the reservation! She made sure my husband I had all the accommodations we requested! Such a sweet girl! Based on how she made me feel as a customer I would stay there again when I’m in town!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family