All reviews cracker barrel next door awesome customer service room was clean stay there again the general manager west palm alexis redroof displaced transition housekeeping fl keys wpb hurricane interstate
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My sister and I were in town for a family matter for one week. This hotel was pleasant but I'm not sure they changed our sheets the whole week. Other than that they did a reasonable job and it's hard to expect much more. The coffee situation wasn't ideal but the staff were nearly all friendly as I recall. All in all, not bad but not great. As expected.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Redroof227, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor, regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof-PLUS West Palm Beach. We strive to provide each and every guest with a clean room, great service, and at an affordable price. We truly appreciate your feedback to help us to continue to improve and provide our guests with the best lodging experience possible. We look forward to being of service again in the very near future.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I think the price was inflated due to Springbreak. It’s a two star hotel charging a price of. A 3.5 star. Rooms could use some painting and a great clean.

The staff are super friendly. Thank you two at the front desk. It is conveniently located; It is just off the 95.

Date of stay: March 2018
Redroof227, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

This is a beautiful property, clean and well-kept, with all the amenities I have come to associate with Red Roof Inn, spacious room, 100% smoke free, and plenty of places to walk my dog. The staff was pleasant and professional, and Cracker Barrel was right next door. I highly recommend!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Redroof227, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

I appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Red Roof-Plus West Palm Beach. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels. I was happy to hear you felt the room was spacious, that my staff was pleasant and professional, and that we are conveniently located next door to Cracker Barrel. I was also happy to hear that you like the 100% smoke free policy, and that your four legged friend enjoyed the property just as much as you did. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. I will be sure to share your kind words with the staff. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

My family recently stayed here while visiting for an Astros spring training day. The staff was very nice, always very friendly when we were coming and going and helped us with a few forgotten items.
The rooms were clean and met all of our needs. Having a refrigerator and microwave in the room brought extra convenience. The hotel is close to the stadium and a short drive from City Place where there are endless dining options.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so very much for taking time from your schedule to post such an outstanding review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Red Roof Plus+ West Palm Beach. I was happy to hear that you felt we delivered great service, and that you felt we are conveniently located to restaurants and shopping. It has been our goal to exceed our guest’s expectations and by reading your comments, we were successful. Your comments are very much appreciated. I will make sure I pass your kind words on to the rest of my staff. We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

This Red Roof was perfect. Right off the Highway and walking distance to Spring Training for Houston/Washington (1.5 miles). Best of all there is a Cracker Barrel right next door. Hotel was clean, quiet, and staff helpful (I always forget the wine opener). It was too cold, but the pool looked nice and would have certainly made use of it with the kids. Short drive to City place for evening entertainment.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

I appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Red Roof-PLUS West Palm Beach. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels. I was happy to hear you felt our hotel was clean, quiet, and that the customer service was friendly and accommodating. I was also very happy to hear you enjoyed the convenience of being located right next door to Cracker Barrel, and just a short drive to CityPlace. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. We hope to see you again soon.