All reviews cracker barrel next door awesome customer service room was clean stay there again the entire staff the general manager called the front desk west palm alexis redroof displaced transition housekeeping fl keys wpb hurricane
Reviewed 27 September 2016

I've stayed at this motel mutiple times over the past several months. The front desk staff is always pleasant and professional (even when a tired traveler is being rude). Once I accidentally left my iPad in the room when I checked out. The following night I returned and the general manager personally helped me find it. The cleaning staff had found it, and tagged it with the room number and time so that it would be returned to me. Thanks.

Room tip: Rooms at the ends of the 3rd floor are always quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2016

You are near I 95, Walmart, gas stations and Sam's Club - good location. The room is clean and nice. I complained about a smell in the room and it was dealt with asap.The place was clean and I felt safe there. The people at the front desk were helpful. It was worth the money that was spent.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Absolutely horrible! After driving ten hours straight from the pan handle we finally arrived absolutely exhausted & couldn't wait to check k in, get a shower & lye down. None of this even came close to what actually occurred upon us arriving. The room was booked and paid in advance that morning before we even got on the road for us. Went to check in and was told the room had only been reserved not paid for. We used booking.com instead of priceline and learned that site does not cover the expense for the room, but only holds the reservation. We ended up having to sleep in the car instead! I believe it speaks for itself, it is & was more than horrible! It was exhausting, aggravating, and put a bad taste in our mouths for the first time towards redroof. Prior to this situation we enjoyed staying at the redroof. Since this occurance we aren't very appealed towards redroof any longer. Unfortunate.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2016

I strongly recommend the Red Roof Plus in West Palm Beach, Fla. as a safe, secure, quiet, conveniently located hotel. The rooms are well-maintained and for the value traveler you can't get a more reasonable nightly price in the entire West Palm Beach, Fla. area. The hotel manager, Luis, is also very attentive to special room requests such as being provided or transferred to a room away from any dogs, as this is a pet-friendly hotel.

Room tip: Speak to front desk about being placed away from guests with dogs at the hotel.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2016

Loved the room (302). Killed a roach. No more problems in this room. Had to move to new room (321). Loved the upgrade. Next door to Cracker Barrel (more signage posted would help locating this eatery). Wal-Mart is close by as well. Though one could miss it on the right side of the rode with trees blocking the sign. Front desk staff (Jasmine and Tiffany) were extremely over the top in doing their job. I left my insulin behind (I'm from Alabama). These ladies worked with me and FedEx to get my meds to me. I appreciate the kindness they bestowed upon me and my hubby. Thank you soooooo very much. Please give these ladies kudos for job well done.

Room tip: Both rooms (302 and 321) were very comfortable.
Date of stay: July 2016