Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown
Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach Airport(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 169
US$ 148
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 124
US$ 304
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Palm Beach Lakes Inn(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 147
Homewood Suites West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 192
US$ 157
US$ 138
US$ 123
US$ 105
US$ 205
Doubletree.com
Hotel Biba(West Palm Beach)
US$ 129
US$ 126
West Palm Beach Marriott(West Palm Beach)
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsparking garagesectional sofawithin walking distancelobby barheart of downtownmile radiusdesk areaclematis streetwest palmfree breakfasthot tubliving areaoatmealmini fridgeroom was spacioushot breakfastfree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Location location location!!! If you want to be able to walk to shops, restaurants and water...this is a very nice place. No running shoes required!! Seriously 10 minutes to anywhere!!

Ok hotel is a little odd. Entrance is just ....no matter where you come from...front entrance or parking entrance..........you just wonder where the 'front desk' is. Not very inviting or welcoming as most hotels are. Front staff was very frustrated with dealing with people booking in.
They cancelled my reservation when I had a reservation confirmation number but was able to get me a room. Was not happy with that! Coming from Canada and booking ahead and the front desk man can not find your reservation is stressing and just not needed when you have not idea where else to go. At this time I had this man spazing beside about his room and just wondering what am I in for??
Anyhow...turned out alright. Our room was facing the parking lot. Free internet took us about 45 mins to figure it out how to connect and we had privacy on our room and they disturbed us!!!!
One more thing.........................there is NO SAFE in the room!!! Seriously....when traveling with passports and money.....there should be a safe. No one wants to go to the front desk to use a safe box!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Dave C, Manager at Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2012

tinytina2764,

I am sorry for any inconveniences you experienced but I am glad to hear we were able to accommodate you and that you were happy overall. We will be adding safes to all of our rooms in the coming year and I hope we are able to accommodate you if you ever return to the Palm Beach area.

Our goal is to make each experience a memorable one and exceed your expectations. Thank you for your feedback.

David F. Cuadra

Reviewed 3 February 2012

Its a long way to go from Australia to West Palm Beach but with relatives in the area this hotel has always been the stay of choice for my wife and I and is the still the best and most convenient place for visitors to stay in all West Palm Beach.
As a visitor it really does take some time to realise how close you are to the airport and once you get your bearings that you can walk to the central area of WPB quite easily.
Unlike the glitzy stuff this hotel doesn't jump out and grab you as a great hotel but its ambience grows on you and after a few stays you know exactly what to expect.
The lift maybe a little slow when you are on the top floor but in this hotel really - what is the rush.
The free breakfast bar is always replenished quickly and the variety is quite satisfactory.
The new bar is a an excellent addition to a previously vacant area of the hotel and allows for some interaction with friends before heading out for dinner or whatever.
The rooms are big and comfortable - free wifi - and plenty of space to relax.
The shuttle is always an easy alternative to getting around and the front desk staff are always helpful and attentive (even though they seem to multitask all kinds of jobs responsibilities).

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank DontDieWondering
Dave C, Manager at Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2012

broadbeachboy,

We greatly appreciate your review and comments for our Hyatt Place. We have upgraded our breakfast and I am very happy that you have chosen us for your needs when visiting the Palm Beach area.

Please ask for me during your next vist.

David F Cuadra

Reviewed 30 January 2012

This was absolutely one of my best vacations. I loved the hotel, the staff were so nice and so very helpful. The shuttle took us to the beach and also to City Place and we never had to wait very long for them to pick us up.

We liked the breakfast that we had every morning. The fruit was fresh and there was a big variety to choose from.

We went to dinner at Charlie's Crab that was recommended by Ariel from the hotel and we were treated there like royalty. Loved that place.

Again all the staff we met were wonderful. We definately want to go again.

Room Tip: We were on level 3 and it was ok.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Dave C, Manager at Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2012

Gaylene,

Thank you so much for your response. Our goal is to exceed your expectations each visit and I am thilled that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with my staff.

David F Cuadra

Reviewed 22 January 2012

We stayed a Friday night in january (cool weather). The room was spacious and everything ok. We were close to the shopping center with many shops and restaurats. The Friday was a busy night with lots of people around. The hotel was clean, arking good and the free breakfast buffet eprfect with a good variation of cold and warm things. The only thing was the airco. As an European we are not used that the airco is always on in North America. The airco unit was next to the bed amd when you switch it n I cannot sleep anymore. So in the summer that could have been a problem for us.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank OlgaandJan
Dave C, Manager at Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2012

OlgaandJan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Hyatt Place. Please keep in mind that your comments regarding the air conditioning are helpful to us when considering any improvements that would be beneficial to the hotel.

I hope we can continue to provide you accommodations the next time you visit the Palm Beach area.

Dave Cuadra

Reviewed 12 January 2012

As with all Hyatt Places the rooms are nice, clean, and expansive, offering every tech amenity you could want. The showers are "euro", and pretty bizarre, but functional. The breakfast is pretty weak, but for what you pay atleast you get it. The parking free regardless of parking is just not right (luckily I was parking, which was convenient).
We did take advantage of the Starbucks service and had a few espressos which were right on par with expectations, nice touch.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michael M
Dave C, Manager at Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2012

Michael M..

Thank you for the wonderful review.

We have received a great deal of feedback on our breakfast and I would like to point out that we now offer an entirely new complimentary hot breakfast.

I hope you will consider us for accommodations the next time you visit the Palm Beach area and thank you once again.

Dave Cuadra