See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Currently in a room here and you can hear absolutely everything!!! They never have enough wash cloths to exchange, they complain if you want to exchange your brown blanket on the bed ("that shouldn't get dirty" is what I was told by front desk agent), all employees I have interacted with are down right rude and nasty EXCEPT for Eric at the front desk (I think that's his name). My career is the hotel/resort industry where I have overseen front office for massive resorts (800+ rooms), so I can't help but notice how rude the staff is. Especially the lady with red hair at the front desk (Carol I think) and the short older lady who does laundry/housekeeping. I would recommend staying somewhere else if you are looking for piece and quite with nice and welcoming staff.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Beachboy92
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites West Melbourne I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

I'm so sorry to hear that you had a disappointing stay and such negative experiences during your stay with us. We strive to provide a great place at a great price. Thank you for your feedback so we can address these issues and best wishes in your future travels.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

One of the worst extended stay hotel, wish never been here. First of all the room with a kitchen have not any basic kitchenware, spoon, fork, knife, pot, dishes....nothing at all. What's the point to book a room with kitchen and have no tools available to prepare your food?? At the reception say that they do expect guests to bring own kitchenware....yes, it's normal to travel with your own pot according to them!!!
Second: two guests in the room and they give you exactly two towels; I asked one more towel and it was refused; I had to bring them the dirty towel in order to get a new one, never had this bad service. Third: internet is free but only with one device. For the second device you have to pay for it. So if you have your phone, the personal laptop and maybe also a tablet, well decide which one you want to use for the entire period otherwise you get an extra charge.

In conclusion let me say to stay well far away from this hotel. The management is very cheap and the personnel are not polite at all, you certainly as client do not expect this kind of treatment.

Room Tip: Don't go !!! Terrible service
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites West Melbourne I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

I'm so sorry our hotel did not meet your expectations. We do specialize in extended stays and have many happy guests who enjoy our accommodations, esp. the ability to choose only the amenities they want and need. We would love to welcome you back if you ever have extended stay needs or travels in the future.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

I had reserved a room at the Woodspring Suites in Melbourne, Fl from Aug. 13th-Aug. 17th so I could help my daughter move into her dorm for her Freshman year of college. A highly emotional event shadowed by the worst hotel experience of my life!!! We traveled 28 hours from Maine. I had reserved a one bed room with the intentions of renting a cot to accommodate my daughter staying with me for the one night before moving her onto campus. I was refused a cot, after admitting they had some but they were reserved for "reservation messups"! I had to change my single bed room to a double bed for one night with intentions of switching back to a single for the remainder of my stay. The next morning, I checked my online banking, to find, they had charged my card for the one night for the double bed along with the entirety of my initial reservation (Which included the night they had already charged me for). I went to the front desk as soon as they opened to try and clear up the issue. I was told they did not have the money my account was saying they did. On top if that, the rep was trying to situate my room for the remainder and was going to charge me AGAIN for the remainder. Tying up a total of over $700.00 for 4 nights! The GM arrived, who was rude, disrespectful, pushy and refused to try and help me. He continued to tell me that they didn't have my money and it was my bank stealing my money!!!!! A transaction clearly taken out by the WoodSpring Suites, I have been through my bank for at least a decade and have never had such issues. I called my bank who requested to speak with the GM to resolve the issue. The GM badgered my bank, accused them of stealing from their customers, refused to listen or try to work with my bank to help me!! Need less to say, I had to leave that hotel, cancel my reservations and left me over $350.00 in the hole!!! With no family to turn to or help me, I was stuck in the middle of Fl, with not much money, no where to go! My bank went above and beyond to try and help me and even went back and forth with me to try and locate a new place to stay. Which I eventually did find. It wasn't until 2 days later, I had to go back to the Woodspring suites and argue again with the GM to get my money back. Coincidentally, he was able to locate the money he had no record of earlier and also told me, "I knew you'd be back" and tried to talk me into coming back!!! Was this a sick ploy to try and save himself a bad review???? I did eventually get my money back but it was cut up into 2 different transactions and took an additional 2 days to return into my account! Needless to say, the remainder of my trip was tightly budgeted!!! I was unable to fully enjoy my daughters first college experience with such a cloud hanging over my head! I am extremely saddened that such an exciting time in her life, she spent it trying to pick up her mother's head and make sure I was ok when I should have been able to focus on her!!! A lot of time, effort, energy and tears wasted on such a negative experience!!!!!

Room Tip: Stay away!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank rdreyn0lds
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites West Melbourne I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. What you've described is certainly not the pleasant, comfortable experience we aim for when serving guests. We will use your feedback to help us improve and we are terribly sorry that this stay especially for such an important life event was disappointing to you.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I trans 9 months ago with my job & consider myself a hotel pro being as which I’ve stayed in like 12 hotels & this is first neg review because it was so bad roaches, rude, lies customer Serv terrible.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Sydney and Bell... C
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites West Melbourne I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

We are so disappointed to hear that you got a bad impression of our hotel during your stay. We work hard to provide affordable, clean, and comfortable rooms and we’re sorry that was not your experience. We wish you the best in your future travels.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Due to an internal flood in our home, we have had to relocate for several months while our house is being repaired. Fortunately, a friend told us about WoodSpring Suites in West Melbourne, Florida, a new hotel that offers extended stay. Being here has been a blessing over these many months. Our room, common areas and the guest laundry are lovely and, thanks to the excellent Housekeeping and Maintenance Staff, they are immaculate. The exceptionally caring, responsive Managers and gracious Staff have made our many weeks here as comfortable and pleasant as possible. As locals, we are familiar with this area and are grateful for the convenience of this hotel's location. It is easily accessed from I-95, and the many benefits of being on 192 are just a short walk or drive from the door.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Julia R, Guest Relations at WoodSpring Suites West Melbourne I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you for the great review of our hotel and staff. The WoodSpring Suites team is so glad to hear you are enjoying your stay with us and our clean, comfortable, affordable rooms. We're glad we could be here for you during a very difficult time. We look forward to continuing to provide you a place to stay until your home is repaired and ready for you.