“Delivery was good. Pizza toppings were incorrect and skimpy”
Review of Papa John's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Papa John's
Ranked #97 of 136 Restaurants in Wesley Chapel
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 March 2018

I pay for extra topping, I expect extra topping. Pizza toppings were very skimpy and not correct. Will not order from this papa johns anymore. Driver was nice and courteous.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We ordered delivery and when it arrived it was so skimpy on toppings and we were very disappointed. It was like a cracker with some thin sauce. I counted exactly 7 pieces of onion and pepperoni only on half of the pieces. For almost $20 for a large pepperoni and onion thin crust pizza, I do not recommend this pricey and unacceptable pizza delivery. There are many better choices in Wesley chapel. They did acknowledge that I left them poor feedback and said they would be in touch to discuss these issues within 24 hours. That was 5 days ago.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Food was hot and good when delivered. We has several kind of pizzas and some crazy bread and brownies. All were good.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

wanted to takwe my grandaughter to a nearby restaurant but found it very busy with a waiting line so decided to order some pizza since it was nearby and convenient. pizza was good and would reorder from them.

Reviewed 27 November 2014 via mobile

Picked up pizza and when I arrived home to eat it then taste of the sauce was Rago. I could have made a better pizza with English muffins

3  Thank MRGordons